I loved the hotel!!! Just stayed there this past weekend and had an amazing time. The check in was a breeze!!! Mel the lady who checked was in was super nice, told her we where there celebrating our birthdays and she comped our daily resort fee and gave us room with a view of the strip.
Stayed at the Paradise Tower. The room was nice, bed was super comfy. Had arranged for room service prior to arrival, as soon as we walked into our room the concierge desk called and had the bubbly delivered within minutes.
Didn't really gamble or check out their club so I cant really comment on that.
Overall, I was really really pleased with our stay and will def be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prepare to be surprised. The Tropicana Las Vegas - a DoubleTree by Hilton redefines the expectations of today's global travelers with a casually elegant experience on the Las Vegas Strip and a convenient location just minutes from the airport, major convention centers and top entertainment stadiums. With a unique South Beach vibe after a $200 million complete transformation, the hotel features all-new rooms, suites and luxury villas that evoke the sentiment of a breezy beach house or penthouse in Miami, a fresh redesign of the 50,000-square-foot casino, several award-winning restaurants, a new race and sports book, and Glow(R), a Mandara Spa and fitness center. Top entertainment includes Laugh Factory comedy club and live music in the Tropicana Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Tropicana Las Vegas - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Tropicana Resort Las Vegas
- Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas