After reading the reviews on here, I was terrified when this hotel came up for me on priceline's name your own price. However, this hotel was much better than I expected!! I'll give you the pros and cons.
The pool area is spacious and fun. Great music is played all day and while it's a lively atmosphere, I wouldn't say it's a crazy, wild party scene. They have a lazy river, a wave pool and a regular pool. I highly recommend reserving a daybed. It's $250 for the bed, two chairs and an umbrella, but unlike other hotels, your $250 goes towards food and beverages all day. That makes this an amazing deal and you have a dedicated waitress. Megan, our waitress, was great.
Lobby and common areas were all clean.
Room, while not the nicest I've ever been in, was very clean and everything was freshened and replenished by housekeeping daily. I didn't have any burnt smelling towels, but I did get some weathered ones.
Easy to get a taxi.
If you do one thing, go to the ice bar in this hotel...amazing!!!
Internet here is a joke. Part of your resort fee is wired access. While that's great if you have a computer and can sit in your room, those of us with tablets and portable devices are out of luck. They have wireless in the food court area but that doesn't really help me if I'm at the pool or in my room. I'm shocked with all the hotel competition these days, they can't invest in wireless all over.
Computers were down a lot so you couldn't charge things to your room.
Walls are paper thin in here. Try to get a corner room so you only have one neighbor. I could hear every convo on each side and every toilet flush.
Staff really didn't go out of their way to earn your return business. Either rude sometimes or just not around to answer your questions.
Not the greatest restaurant choices in the town, but if you want basic, it's a good spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino is located in the heart of The Strip, putting you in the center of the Las Vegas excitement. Explore the possibilities with a collection of well-appointed room options including our Deluxe Rooms with their contemporary decor, High Floor Rooms in classic European styles, our relaxing Spa Suites with an oversized hot tub in the center of each room, our exquisite Monaco Suites and Diamond Suites, two elegantly luxurious choices, and the exclusive boutique HOTEL32 resides at the top, providing the ultimate perch to view all that glitters in Las Vegas. The all-new, open-air BLVD Plaza located in front of the resort is the ultimate social gathering spot and ideal setting to relax, re-energize and socialize. The plaza features a variety of unique culinary venues and a casual, lively environment. The resort is neighbor to the all-new Park, an immersive, outdoor destination for dining and entertainment and the state-of-the-art 20,000 seat T-Mobile Arena. With the announcement of the new 5,000 seat Park Theater opening Winter 2016, Monte Carlo will transform into a dynamic and vibrant property offering world-class experiences not found anywhere else on The Strip. ***Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is undergoing an exciting transformation into a new luxury resort experience. Beginning October 3, 2016, the pool, The Pub and the outlets located in the Street of Dreams will be closed. Access to the tram and to ARIA and Bellagio will continue to be available through the Street of Dreams. Guests seeking a pool experience during their stay at Monte Carlo will be given access to MGM Grand, based upon availability. Details will be provided upon check-in. ***On Wednesday, October 5, 2016, Andre’s Restaurant and Cigar Lounge will close. Andre’s has been a great partner since its inception in 1997 and has been serving our guests with contemporary French fine dining. Please visit other dining destinations in the resort’s culinary collection such as Double Barrel Roadhouse, Diablo’s Mexican Cantina, Brand Steakhouse and Lounge and Yusho Asian Grill & Ramen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, HotelsClick, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Monte Carlo Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews