“Outstanding”

The Venetian Las Vegas
Ranked #10 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

Everything is super perfect with huge room, huge hotel, casinos.
If you go to las Vegas for a couple of days here is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank Elmunyoz
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team members. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

The Venetian|The Palazzo

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

This is a nice place, no doubt about it. It is also so big, that it took me several days to start to get a feel for where I was in the hotel.
The rooms (from what I understand) are all "suites" in that there is a small living room separated from the "bedroom" by a couple of steps down. Very elegant. TVs in both areas -- with a desk and sofa in the living room.
My only complaint about this hotel is the cost. The rooms are expensive to begin with....and the room includes no freebies. There is no coffee pot, no free water bottles, no free internet, etc. They get you for every little thing. The restaurants in the hotel are also very expensive -- enough to make me cringe.
Overall, I liked it. My company paid for the hotel stay, but on my small per diem, I couldn't afford to eat in the hotel or even make myself a cup of coffee. If money is no concern, you'll love this place. If you are looking for a bargain, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your words of appreciation. We are humbled to have received such thoughtful comments, for there really is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest.

We truly appreciate that you have so graciously allowed us the opportunity to learn about your recent experience and we also appreciate the suggestions you have provided. Please be assured that we do take all feedbacks and suggestions seriously, and we will look into them accordingly. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

The Venetian is always my first choice when visiting Las Vegas! I have not stayed anywhere else in years after staying at the Venetian. The staff is wonderful and I always feel welcome and well cared for. The spa is wonderful and I would strongly recommend a massage while you're there. The rooms are always clean and welcoming as are all other areas in the hotel and gaming areas. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience. There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared so we may enliven our team members with your thoughtful compliments. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 6 May 2012

Vegas is glitzy and this place doesn't dissappoint. Everything is on a super-size scale. If you don't like this, then I suggest you find a boutique hotel in vegas.... Many aspects of the hotel are generally great but there are a some downsides in my view compared to other resorts. First, whilst the 24 hour daylight part of the hotel is surreal, you will feel weird when you've had a few and it is pitch black outside (a non point really, but thought I would mention it). The main thing is the pool. It is like spring break. Unless you are here to party and don't want to chill during the day, the pool isn't great. Try the Bellagio or the Wynn Hotels as they are much better. The casinos here also have a better feel to them in my view. However, this hotel is good value for money and our standard room was huge!! This certainly isn't a place to avoid but if you can find a better deal in similar quality hotels (we liked the Wynn in particular) then you may prefer the alternative....I would still go back here if the deal was right.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Adam_London82
PA_GuestRelations2, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your recent stay at The Venetian|The Palazzo. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your accomodations. Still, I would like to apologize on behalf of The Venetian|The Palazzo and our team for your experience during your stay. I am disheartened to learn that you were not able to enjoy your pool experience. With the summer season in full swing, our 11 pools tend to attract a lot of attention. For our guests who desire a quieter pool atmosphere, we do offer the Venezia Pools, located on the lobby level of the Venezia Tower.

Again, I extend my apologies and hope that this atypical experience does not deter you from visiting us in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2012 via mobile

We stayed in the Prima suite on the 36th top floor of the Venetian. What an experience. The suite had been brought up to date with modern and eclectic new furnishings and fixtures. The view was stunning and the height of the ceilings at least 11-12'...this gave the suite an ever larger feel. It was very quiet. We couldn't hear anyone around us and amenities were just incredible. We had room service for breakfast a number of times and the service was impeccable and the food, delicious. I will absolutely stay here again...no question.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Leon1974

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than receiving kind words from a valued guest. Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our Team Members. I am confident that our staff delights in knowing that they contributed to the enjoyment of your stay.

Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We hope to host you again and continue to amaze you with our Unmatched Guest Service Standards. We truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.