US$ 180
US$ 141
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

US$ 70
US$ 37
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 66/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$ 186
US$ 168
Caesars Palace
US$ 61
US$ 25
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 46/night.

US$ 247
US$ 203
US$ 106
US$ 67
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 123/night.

Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 95
US$ 56
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 136/night.

US$ 277
US$ 226
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
US$ 101
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

15,370 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitetrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baymysteremiragesirens
Reviewed 25 August 2006

My sister and I stayed at TI for 3 nights, Sunday through Tuesday Aug 20-22. It took a long time to check in--very long line on Sunday afternoon. Took about 45 minutes. We had booked a strip view room through the summer promo program. Very nice view.

The room was very nice. I was a bit disappointed that they did not have any Caribbean Stud tables in the casino. Slots were pretty tight, but my sister was pretty lucky on the blackjack machines.

The pool is OK; nothing to write home about. My complaint there was that we were there for over an hour and never had a cocktail waitress.

I liked TI, but probably wouldn't stay again just because it is so far north on the strip. I like the location of Bally's/Paris/Caesar's a little better. It was so hot in August that you really couldn't walk too far, even at night (it was 105 on the last night we were there!).

We also ate at the buffet a couple of times. Kind of pricey for the amount of selection, I thought. Bally's and Flamingo were both good for breakfast and lunch and were about the same price. We had dinner on Sunday night, which was $26 bc they have shrimp and crab legs. Another night we went up to Wynn for their buffet--best I had all week. Pricey at $32, but the shrimp, crab, and everything else I tried were very good. Desserts were a little disappointing though.

Overall, I thought TI was a very nice place and would stay there again if the price was right.

• Stayed: August 2006
4  Thank haley01
Reviewed 25 August 2006

Stayed at TI aug 19th - aug 22- had a great time- the room was great- we asked for an upgrade at the front desk because we were celebrating our anniversary and we were given a corner room with windows on both sides- great views. The room was nice bed was comfy and the people are so nice- everywhere we went we were greeted with a smile. will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
12  Thank sander656
Reviewed 22 August 2006

My brother and I spent 3 days in Las Vegas in mid June after holidaying in Hawaii and LA. We arrived by bus mid afternoon and were pleasantly surprised to fine little to no waiting at check-in. We were given a high floor Strip View Room as requested which had a fantastic view south down Las Vegas Boulevard. The room was serviced daily and very comfortable. We had no issues with staff and found them helpful when asked. We ate most of our meals in the Buffet which was amazing. Location wise this hotel was great. Right across the road from the Venetian (spectacular) and a short monorail ride to the Mirage. Having a reserved area for viewing The Sirens of TI was extremely good too due to the large number of people. We were able to see everything we wanted to in just 3 days thanks to our close proximity. Las Vegas was everything we hoped it would be and more. Can't wait to go back !!

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
3  Thank ALH77
Reviewed 22 August 2006

I just got back from a 3 night stay with my boyfriend. We stayed at TI from August 18th till August 21st. We took advantage of the summer promotion where we got an upgrade to a strip view, complimentary cocktails and free game play which came out to $450 after tax for a weekend stay.

We got to the hotel a little before three which is check in time and it's great that they offered free valet parking and free bellhop service which took our bags for us so we didn't have to lug them up to the room. We only had to wait about 5-10 minutes until we were checked in, and we had a 20th floor room in a west wing which the guy at reception said had a superb strip view and boy was he right!

The hotel room was fantastic, it was very modern and everything was so immaculate and clean, especially the bathroom which had a lot of counter space which was a plus. Our view was just spectacular and they provide all the must haves in a hotel room including an ironing board, iron and blowdryer but the only small downfall was that there wasn't a mini fridge.

We left a tip for housekeeping for the weekend and everyday, we would return to an immaculate room with our towels and bath products replenished. The bed was also extrememly comfortable, I wanted to take it home! Checkout on a monday was also very quick and easy.

Overall, this was a great hotel and I was surprised that there weren't a lot of kids running around which was great and it wasn't a very crowded hotel....and they have a Ben and Jerry's downstairs and everyone MUST try their sweet cream and cookies icrecream!

We enjoyed our stay at TI and plan on making this a repeat stay!

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank Desirella
Reviewed 22 August 2006

DH and I go to vegas for a fun vacation every summer. I go 3 times a year for business as well. This was our 3rd stay at TI and we were not disappointed.

I received in the mail a casino promotion for 3 nights comped, $50 in food and beverage credit and $400 in promotional chips (if I gambled -rated-for 2 hours)

We checked in on Tuesday night at 11pm. Check in was fast and professional. The front desk clerk upgraded us to a stripview room. Room was clean and in great condition. The view of the strip was amazing. Hotel polocy is a 1 towel per person in rooms. I have a little OCD problem and needed to cover the bathroom floor in towels.. Tipped housekeeping for xtra towels and I guess they saw what I did.. Next day we got back to the room and they had the towels on the floor for me.!!!

Wednesday we were out all day

thursday morning I began to gamble. All of the MGM properties are using the continuous shuffle machine at all of the main floor tables (high rollers room they still have shoes) although it is not the players advantage. I was able to play two hours rated and lost only $75.00. Tables were packed at 4 am in the morning. I received my 4- $100 promo chips and turned them into 550 ( I hit blackjack all four times!) cocktail service was good (once I got the waitress)

Hubby and I headed to the buffet for breakfast. It was good, service was good. but nothing spectaculart.. Limited selection for breakfast.

Has sent an outfit out to the cleaners. $14 -- my only complaint is that they put safety pins through the silk skirt.

Had dinner at Prime at Bellagio. was able to charge to the room. which was nice.

Friday we had lunch at the buffet.. They had cotton candy ( I am so childish sometimes). Lunch again good. not a big selection.

Check out-- bill came to $16.29. (dry cleaning and overage of the $50 credit-- I will not include Prime)

We will return.