15,637 results
All reviews pirate show senor frogs seafood shack fashion show mall strip view other hotels bottle of champagne tower suite trip to vegas early check room key long line the room was nice mandalay bay mystere mirage sirens
Reviewed 20 March 2018

We spent four nights at TI and overall it was a good experience. At the top of the list is the free parking. Much appreciated compared to other hotels. Also the pool area was very well kept and enjoyable. The room we had was good size and clean. We paid extra for the strip view. However our window was very dirty from the outside so our extra price view was very hazy. Reviews talking about the smoke in the casino are correct, and I think I can put up with a lot of smoke. And I know most of the hotels charge the silly resort fee, not just TI. But it still is ridiculous considering there are not true extras. We did not see the Mystere show as it was not going our only available night. We did get to see a free rehearsal of Mystere on Monday afternoon and that was another nice bonus. We ate at the fast food locations and they were reasonably priced and the food was good for fast food standards. If we were staying on the strip again we would stay at T.I.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TrA11
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Been here a few times and visited for 4 nights over March madness college Basketball tournament. I like the Mirage casino more than TI across the street but the rooms were nice, clean and comfortable with new showers. I just cannot handle how smoky the casino is. Very uncomfortable to spend a lot of time there. All the casinos allow smoking. The price was better here at TI than many of the other hotels so it was worth the stay. You can easily get lost in the casino as the ceilings are low and it is hard to get your bearings. Used the ballroom for betting the college games on second floor which was convenient. Did not eat at TI this visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rick N
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Couldn’t ask for a better experience. For my first time in Vegas as a 22 year old, I was overwhelmed with the hospitality and service. Whether it be the room upgrade, or customer service, I’m glad my first Vegas trip was accompanied with such a great hotel experience. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Zwildin95
Cecilia J, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Zwildin95,

Thank you very much for the nice feedback from your recent stay here at Treasure Island. We are pleased to hear you had such a pleasant experience and enjoyed all that we have to offer. We certainly look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We stayed here during CES so the prices were a bit inflated. It was still a very nice property and the room was comfortable and clean. Even with no status at their hotel, we were still upgraded to an upper floor and had beautiful views of the Strip.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank KevinT1781
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Great rooms, accommodating staff, and we make sure to sit in Ms. Yolanda's section at the coffee shop. We look forward every year to going back to TI. Centrally located on the strip so you can get to other casinos by walking

Stayed: October 2017