15,545 results
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitetrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baymysteremiragesirens
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Our room was an excercise in excess. One washroom had a tub, two sinks and toilet, the other had a shower, two sinks and a toilet. The tub had jets. Both washrooms were across from each other, my wife and I felt pretty pampered when preparing to go out, which we did often! The room was beautiful and we felt in the lap of luxury. This hotel connects directly to Fashion Show Mall, so if you love to shop, this is the hotel you want to be in. The Wynn was a quick walk across the street, and is a very nice place to gawk and play too. You walk out and you are in the thick of the Vegas strip in seconds. I had breakfast in my room a few times, because I was on business and had to leave early in the monring, the food was very good, coffee rocked, and the presentation mde you feel taken care of. I would stay here again, without hesitation.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Belgarion001
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We have stayed here several times. I am in much agreement with Sarah H on most things. Our King room was not available on checkin so we had to move the next day. A pain. had to wait around till noon or after to get the new location. We were staying 5 nights and really wanted the king. We've had great views here and average views. This one was average looking out front over the pirate bay and straight at the Palazzo which blocks the beautiful mountain views. We like it here because the parking is easy, the restaurants are close and accessible and reasonable especially now with Gilleys and Senor Frogs. We can go elsewhere for a pricey meal. Breakfast at Kauhunaville is also excellent and a deal with the coupons they give you. Great service here.

This location cannot be beat to cover all of the center strip casinos. The rates are a deal for what you get. The rooms are clean and nice sized. The beds are WONDERFUL! There are sirens on the strip at the show as well as the real sirens. Sometimes especially on the weekends they are relentless. I would hope the city would require the EMS drivers to take the back streets as much as possible cause the sirens are getting ridiculous. And I agree with others, the siren theme at TI as well as the name of TI are yuck. Hey TI, go to the storage building and get your old skull and cross bones out and put it back on the sign. The sexy theme has failed so go back to your roots and we will still come. The service here has maybe suffered a fraction. Our check in was long even in the invited guest line and the lady was not friendly or helpful at all. I have a feeling she could have gotten us a king room from the start had she made the extra effort. There was no security guard at the elevator as in previous times. You really need this saturdays and it would help to have security walk thru the halls. We got up to our floor on sat night and walking to our room there was a drunk guy just standing there leaning against the wall out of his mind. Thsi kind of thing does goes on here but only on satursdays.
Other than that if you want a great stay to not break your bank and leave money for gambling stay here. A suggestion would be to stay here on the weekend night rate and maybe move to the wynn or palazzo for a couple of week nights of your stay just for the experience of a more upper scale hotel in vegas.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the halls are quieter but don't seem to have the best views but the sacrifice may be worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise P
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I know there are some good reviews on here and TI was ok to say the least. I am a Travel Agent and I was here end of Nov to begin of Dec 2012. I had put on my reservation we were celebrating a special occasion and nothing.. There were 2 of us and we were given one free buffet... although our reservation said one per guest when we got to the buffet we were charged for one.

The buffet was ok... a bit pricey compared to other locations and food was hit or miss on if it was good or not.
We asked for extra towels and never got them- and while we were there it was pretty slow and trying to find someone for a drink at the casino was impossible so I walked to the bar and the bartender seemed put out that I would bother her.

A bit disappointed. Not sure we will use again...

Room Tip: We were way up and faced the strip. We were not bothered by noise and the curtains are very dark so light is not an issue regardless but the upper floors were less noisy as far as strip noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stacie H
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Treasure Island hotel is in a perfect location for shopping or just getting to all the hotels in the area. We had a view of the pirate ship and could watch the show every time we were in the hotel. Great restaurant on site. Clean rooms and nice pool area. Perfect all around. Definitely a stay here hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karin1951
Reviewed 25 February 2013

2nd time in Vegas, 1st time stayed at Signature Suites. TI has a much better location, and we had a very nice petite suite with 2 bathrooms, comfy bed and great strip view. The property may not be new, but it is well maintained. All staff we encountered were very nice. We were on the 25th floor for 3 nights overlooking the pool. I even got to enjoy the pool/outdoor hot tub since they started opening the pools on weekends, a lovely oasis! Our room did have a stale smell when you entered, but it was roomy, had new carpeting, decent furniture & fixtures, a safe, refrigerator and large shower in one bathroom and a jetted tub in the other. It was also very quiet which we appreciated. Yes, they have a $25 resort fee, but it's almost everywhere on the strip. As far as the property, we had fun at Kahunaville's bartender flair show. The casino was fine, definitely not any smokier than others, just a little dark. We enjoyed the buffet restaurant with the BOGO voucher we received upon check-in. If we had to pay full price, I would not be so pleased. They were letting people check in that day at 11:00 a.m. which is fabulous, we arrived at 12:30 to a long line that moved quickly.
Overall, I feel TI is well run, and it had a nice vibe, not luxurious, but very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple