“Quality stay. Wonderful entertainment. But be ready for unexpected expenses.”

Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino
Ranked #74 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Beware of the $28(including taxes) per day resort fee in addition to, what you are paying for the room. Other then the forced $28 resort fee + the long line for checkin, there is no flaw in Treasure Island(TI). So what do you get for the forced $28? Free highspeed internet, 2 free Buffet coupons(I think this was because I was upset with the $28 fee), a free pass to the awesome fitness center, a $20 coupon off future stay at TI, a 2-for-1 buffet coupon, 2-for-1 cocktail voucher and useless stuff like free newspaper, copies, faxes, free phone calls.

TI is a classy hotel. The rooms are very well designed, and all furnishing and carpeting are upscale. Up on the 23rd floor, I had an amazing birds eye view of the strip. The nightlife, entertainment and crowd are very good. I would highly recommand TI, as long as you can budget for the surprises.

Room Tip: Higher the room better the view. And be sure to visit Senor Frogs and the country Bar. Very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AAGreenTech
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I recently stayed at Treasure Island Hotel for 4 nights and had a good experience. I signed their guestbook and got an excellent deal. When we arrived around 8pm on a Thursday evening, the check in line wasn't bad. I went to many other hotels during our stay and their check-in lines were also long at times. Remember, this is Vegas and thousands of people are coming in and going out! Who wouldn't expect some wait time? We waited probably about 10 minutes. The guy, Josh, that checked us in was really nice and even gave us a free bottle of champagne! The room was average, two beds, which was super comfy, a tv, nightstands, the usual. I wouldn't say the room wast super fancy but it was clean and pretty average. I'm very particular about where I lay my head and take my showers and this room passed! The best thing I can say about Treasure Island is that it is in a great location! There's even a mall next door. The worst thing I can say about the hotel is the Sirens of TI show. DO NOT waste your time seeing this even though it is free. The most ridiculous, corny show/pathetic musical I've ever seen! Other than that, I had a great stay and will definitely stay there again. Oh and as far as the 25.00 a day resort fee, every hotel I looked up had a resort fee ranging from 18.00-25.00 so it's kinda hard to get around that no matter where you stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Katina B
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I recently have been trying to encourage my mother to live her life a little more spontaneously and carefree. She is somebody who has always planned her vacations out months in advance. I have been trying to convince her that it is about time to loosen up and let the little things go.........

....We agreed that a hotel on the strip was a must, but we wanted to keep things reasonable and in the end booked Treasure Island through Travelocity........We had taken an early morning flight, and although check in was not till three, we managed to check in around eleven. It did require us to wait in a bit of a line (40 minutes to check in pretty much sucked balls). However, we managed to score a room with an awesome view of the strip......

read about our trip here....

Room Tip: i would recommened arriving a little early to check in if possible...the wait was a little long, but...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Treasure Island is conveniently located on the strip. The rooms are average for the price, we had paid extra $50 a night for the strip view but we got was a view of the parking garage. After a lot of haggling with the reception desk we were given a strip view room on 35th floor after spending 2 nights (our trip was for total 4 N/ 5 D)

The hotel has limited restaurants and bars, with none exceeding the bar as compared to likes of monte carlo, bellagio, paris etc. Apart from casino, nothing much inside the hotel for entertainment. The food was average in all the restaurants.

The worst was the toiletries in the room, supposedly from their spa 'Cleopatra'. They were average in quality and had a strange smell so we had to buy our soap, shampoo etc. from outside

Room Tip: Higher flowers on the east wing highly recommended for a good view of the strip
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2012

By all analysis, this should be a great property. Location, Size, Price all good.
However, the overall experience is a bit lacking in a number of ways.
Casino cocktail service continues to be less than par, compared with other properties.
Check-in line was over 1 hour, at 3PM on a Sunday. 5 positions had computers but no staff.
Food service, regardless of location, was average, at best.

On the plus side, in fairness,
Excellent housekeeping services.
Airline boarding pass printing included in the dreaded Resort Fee, was really easy.
The Petite Suite is a very good value if "two-bathrooms" is a must-have

And, in the "whaaaa??" category;
The "info" screen on the television system said that the Sirens show is closed, and it was open. Makes you wonder about all the other 'information". One of the resturaunts wasn't even listed. Did they build it yesterday? Isn't anybody in charge of keeping this up to date?

Room Tip: Petite Suites are close to the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple