54 people are viewing this hotel
$232
Free cancellation until 16/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ARIA
Expedia.com$226
Hotels.com$226
Lol.travel$1,842
37,095 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel mini bar other hotels floor to ceiling windows trip to vegas resort fee planet hollywood lemongrass technology casino strip crystals las
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2022

Here for conference.
Good clean room, a little banged up but great amenities and roomy, a beautful view, nice shower. Plenty of room with 2 closets. Not too loud at night.
For quick bites you can order online at a several of the restaurants and go pick it up after 30 minutes.
I did not go to pool The work out room is free (BIG PLUS) and open 6-6. It is huge.
A lot of the restaurants had long lines at lunch-did not go there.
There is a pastry place by the guest elevators that is open even at 4 am and the lattes are only $5!!! That was big plus since no coffee maker in the room.
Most annoying thing--drank bottled water in the room $25!!! Ridiculous . And no warning. I thought it was just there. Understand this is vegas but... There is a CVS a few blocks down, walk there and stockup if you need
Easy check in and check out

Room tip: ask for city view
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jessica p
Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

My original review
Room refrigerator was not stocked and we got charged 177.50 for items we did not take. We have pictures of the inside of refrigerator and the front desk clerk Victoria told us if we did not take the items we would not be charged. refused to get a supervisor. Tried to explain that items were already missing and an easy fix would be to check the previous guests that were in room and if they were charged and see the refrigerator was not restocked. We still got charged the amount of not taking items. My friend saved up money for us to celebrate my birthday and we would NEVER pay the outrageous prices for the cheap items in stock!
Addendum
I finally was able to reach out to Brandon the hotel mgr and voiced my concerns. He was pleasant and actively listened to the concerns. He assured me he would address the attitude of the desk clerk Victoria, would look into the procedure of how items are stocked and would reverse the charges. I was skeptical but Brandon kept his word and charges were removed. I also believe in good faith that he will throughly investigate this issue. It’s unfortunate that this issue had to be addressed. Hopefully, this will enable aria to closely examine hospitality practices. I am greatful this was addressed and have a renewed attitude towards aria. Simple word if advise is to carefully monitor bill.

Reviewed 28 September 2022 via mobile

Stayed here for 12 nights and it is literally STUNNING! I have only been home for 24 hours and already have the holiday blues!

We were on the 50th floor overlooking the strip and I would highly recommend one of these rooms. The rooms are lovely, the staff are amazing and the pools and surroundings are spectacular.

On the subject of the pools, John (the bass jumper) at the pool bar is an absolute legend and is such a lovely guy who was great with all of the customers.

Literally a breathtaking hotel that we are 100% coming back to….and soon.

Room tip: Get a strip view room!
1  Thank ChrisGower1975
Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

I had the pleasure of celebrating my 60th birthday at this fabulous hotel in August. We had a Stay Well room- which was just perfect for us. Some great restaurants in this place but, Lemon Grass- Thai restaurant was fantastic and the food wonderful- we ate there twice! Apart from being a beautiful building, we found the Aria to be a great place to hang around....although, not sure what's happened to the waterfall outside the main entrance? Casino just as good as most others we've visited but, I suppose, winning over $1000 on my birthday was a pleasant but, welcome bonus. We will definitely return here.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 27 September 2022

I was totally impressed and satisfied, great hotel, good restaurants did some shopping, nice fitness center and they had a great staff. The hotel was well kepted. My wife really enjoyed celebrating her birthday. We had a good time!