Lowest prices for your stay
ARIA
Expedia.comUS$ 117
Hotels.comUS$ 117
FindHotelUS$ 171
32,679 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel remote control other hotels mini bar floor to ceiling windows fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas planet hollywood casino lemongrass technology
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2021

We went mid pandemic. Played and lost alot. Was not credited at check out. Forced to pay all of resort fees + $70 late check out at 3pm. Be careful about checking out late. They do not warn you there will be a fee until you check out nor do they call.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank sfcalex702
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your perceptions of ARIA. Please accept our apologies for any disappointments during your stay. It is our intention to provide our guests with the most enjoyable stay. Thank you again, and we hope our unmatched value and attentive service will help you consider visiting with us again, in the future.

Reviewed 10 March 2021

First time staying there. Very clean and modern and upscale place overall. Fantastic restaurants. Clean modern and quiet rooms. Loved the casino also. I did not ask if there was golf club storage, but the bellman did not mention it, so I did have to lug my clubs through the casino to my room for each round, but other than the distance, I did not mind that.

2  Thank 351yohanan
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Great location on the strip. The room was nice but the casino floor was not clean especially during the pandemic. Also getting a beverage was difficult to impossible. I was very excited to stay here but it was a bit disappointing

2  Thank terrilynnhays

We are saddened to learn that your visit to ARIA failed to exceed your expectations, and appreciate that you took the time to share your concerns with us. Feedback is vital as we look to improve our customer experience going forward. It is our goal to provide a phenomenal resort experience for our valued guests. Thank you for bringing the challenges to our attention, and we hope that you will consider giving us another chance to better your opinions in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2021

Attendant forgot to give me my license and now security is trying to charge me $28 to ship back by usps. I've been charged more than I should have for the room so now I need to call back to get my money reimbursed for that.

4  Thank cpena18
Reviewed 9 March 2021

My first solo trip to Vegas!

Check in was very simple and easy. I was able to check in from my app and get a digital key. I was prepared to pay incidentals and the resort fee. I was not prepared for the $150 per day incidentals. That is astronomical, and not at all what I have paid on past trips to MGM resorts in Vegas. Luckily I had enough to cover it. My room was beautiful and the view was great. I loved all of the automation in the room. However, 3 of the room lights did not work, one light over the sink was out, and the light over the shower was also out. Additionally, the sink on the right was clogged. The front desk was able to get the room up to par rather quickly. But for the money I spent, I had higher expectations.

I had dinner for my birthday at Prime Steakhouse. I charge the dinner to my room. Even though Aria had already taken $450 in incidentals, another $181 was authorized. This left my ability to do other activities while in Vegas very limited.

On my last night there, the bartender would not serve me because I was standing at the bar. After ten minutes of waiting, she finally told me that I had to be seated. That policy is not clearly stated anywhere, and the lady (I did not catch her name) had a very nasty attitude with me and the gentleman standing behind me. There was an empty chair where I was standing. I would have gladly sat down if I had known or been told the policy. When I've spent up wards of $790 for a three night stay during a pandemic, I except a little bit better caliber than what I received.

All in all, it is a beautiful hotel, but I would be reluctant to stay again, or recommend to friends.

2  Thank lakeshamulky

We are saddened to hear that your visit to ARIA fell below your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns regarding your stay online. Feedback is critical as we look to improve our performance moving forward. Please accept our apologies for the misunderstanding with the deposits, policies and staff. This circumstance is certainly not indicative of our exceptional service standards, and rest assured we will speak with the appropriate management to discuss the issues you received. It is our hope, that during your next visit to Las Vegas we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our property.