Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Vio.com
Algotels$1,926
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
37,149 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite city view modern hotel mini bar other hotels floor to ceiling windows trip to vegas resort fee planet hollywood lemongrass technology casino strip crystals las
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

Accommodations , meeting rooms and restaurants were up to par and very convenient. food quality was very good at all restaurants except we had problems at buffett. We report this to the front desk but no one called to see if my wife was OK or the food was. checked. We are now home and wife is still recovering. Half the trip was wasted and we returned early

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kenlim5200
Reviewed 26 January 2020

The room was clean and very spacious. Staff treated us well and took care of anything needed. Service in the Aria Cafe was always pleasant and prompt. My only complaint was that I could hear the another room through the air duct and wasn't want I wanted to hear, but was told if it happens again to call security and they would handle it.

2  Thank bedauby
Reviewed 26 January 2020

10 dollars for a bottle of water in room. 99 dollars for buffet for 2. Sports bar bartenders are excellent. Other bars, not so much. Valet / bell services were very helpful. Overall service and atmosphere not worth the price

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank shinerm866
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to let me know about your recent stay at ARIA. I would like to begin by extending my apologies for your disappointment in our pricing structure. I am also surprised to learn about the inconsistencies in service that occurred at our multitude of bars. I greatly appreciate all of your comments and will absolutely be reviewing with the appropriate department heads. As with all our policies and procedures, we will continue to review and revise them based on our guest's feedback. Thank you again, and I hope you will reconsider giving us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

All my best,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Everything was great excluding the service at the lift bar and Alibi Lounge was the worse. I sat at the bar in the Alibi lounge for 20+ mins waiting to place a drink order. I was overlooked multiple times and was never acknowledged but people who came after me were promptly assisted. Felt very discriminated against.

4  Thank Navdeep D
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Best prices hotel in safe and upscale area in Vegas. Walking distance to the strip but it has everything you would need to have a great time in Vegas. Rooms are spacious, barely hear any noise, we slept well considering the crowd in this hotel.

2  Thank gheorghes927