Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 67
Expedia.comUS$ 62
Hotels.comUS$ 62
FindHotelUS$ 104
22,944 results
All reviews roller coaster nine fine irishmen chin chin park avenue room america restaurant century tower spa suite piano bar other hotels m life south end of the strip strip view trip to vegas an upgrade slot machines mandalay bay food court
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worst MGM property I have ever stayed at. Rooms were disgusting. Bad light, much worse cleaning...had shampoo bottles that were behind the toilet...towels covered in hair..water got shut off during my stay..come to Vegas a lot..first time staying here...I can assure you I will never NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN! Worst trip I have ever had! Spend all your money in a casino, and then the Motel 6 is more comfortable than this very poorly managed hotel on the strip...save your money and book somewhere else. Horrible accommodations....worst MGM property there is. No pride in anything...wallpaper fAlling off in the tub...filth all around.! HORRIBLE PLACE! Horrible HORRIBLE!!! Please don’t stay here

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank lefenter
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The mobile check-in was annoying and slightly confusing. There was no line so I don't understand why I could not have just been checked in normally. Instead I was told to stand at a table and basically do everything myself. The medical official who was there to scan my temperature was more helpful than the girl who was actually supposed to be checking me in. Other than this, the rest of the hotel stay itself was alright.

Greenberg's Deli was a major disappointment. Four months ago, I would have left this place a great review. I was highly satisfied with my breakfast burrito and coffee combo -both taste and price-wise. Recently I made this trip back to Vegas and was looking forward to this meal again. However, operating hours where extremely conflicting for the deli. Outside sign said they open at 10am, inside sign said breakfast combo was served 8-11am daily, and Google and the rest of the internet said they opened at 9am. I ended up waiting because, to be honest, I was craving that breakfast burrito. While waiting for the restaurant to open, many other guests passed by who were confused and asking about the operating and breakfast hours.

Finally at 10, they opened the doors, and I went to order the long-awaited breakfast combo. I was told by the cashier that they were not serving breakfast because "breakfast was over." This was ridiculous as breakfast hadn’t even technically begun, and their sign clearly stated that it was served daily 8-11am. I asked the cashier to explain the sign, and she just kept saying “we don’t serve breakfast right now.” No apologies or anything. I understand that it may not have been her call to not serve breakfast at the time, but when you have people lined up outside your door because you have false advertisement in your restaurant, there should be some sort of explanation.

1  Thank RachelMM96
MGM Resorts Social Media, Other at New York - New York Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for offering your perspectives and observations regarding your recent visit to NYNY. Allow us to apologize for your mobile check-in experience as well as your less than remarkable restaurant experience. We know our guests are anxious to enjoy the fun and excitement of their vacation, so we are continuing to improve upon all areas of the guest's stay. We appreciate you making us aware of the areas in need of attention and sincerely hope to be given another opportunity to surpass your expectations the next time you come to town.

Guest Experience

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our belongings were robbed from our hotel room. Made a report with security, have had no follow up from security nor management. This happened on our last night of our vacation. We found my husband’s luggage tags in the stairwell, this was more than security found!

2  Thank youthco
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to NYNY for a golf & fun trip with friends. NYNY is a solid hotel, not dirty and staff has great service. Casino area is nice and they have a good selection of restaurants. Walk to the strip is very short as well

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Outstanding service, great restaurants, friendly staff. Room was clean. We asked for extra towels and a blanket and they came up right away. They need more cocktail waitresses, very slow to get drinks on the casino floor.