“Top Notch Hotel - Great Value” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo

Extended Stay America - Las Vegas - East Flamingo
Ranked #166 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Seattle, Washington
“Top Notch Hotel - Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

This was our second stay at this establishment. The front desk person that day was Jolene. She was very courteous and informative about the amenities of the hotel since our other stay a month earlier. The room was neat, clean and very cheery. The reservation we made was exactly what we received. A far cry from a number of other hotels.

The evening staff, Brittany, was very helpful a number of times. Our entire stay was enjoyable. When I needed a additional toiletries and pillows she and Jolene were very accommodating. The free Internet was definitely a plus, as needed!

I needed to change my reservation and happened to speak with Genevieve, the manager of the hotel and she made it work for us. We have stayed in many hotels over the years and the majority of them had not been as responsive. Three cheers for the ESD hotel on Flamingo Rd.

Excellent hotel if you need something that is affordable, clean and close to the strip.

Room Tip: We like the front of the building but if you prefer more quite, request either side of the building...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Phil-Teresa
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

We're in Las Vegas on extended business (we originally contracted for four months and are coming up on thirteen with a month way in between) so it was important for us to find a nice hotel that was clean, comfortable and conveniently located. We work from home (but have to be near our client for meetings) so it was also important that we be able to work from our "home away home".

They've met our requirements and more. From the managers, Genevieve and Doug, to the front desk, Jolene and Brittany (by the way, always smiling and a complete pleasure to speak with!) to the maintenance staff, Gary and Junior (and until recently Saul) we've been treated with the utmost in respect and care.

A small example of how they go above and beyond: My husband suffered a blood clot prior to our trip and when we asked if they'd possibly have a footstool so he could put his foot up, they went out of their way to get one for us. This just doesn't happen with many other hotels.

This level of service and personal attention is nearly impossible to find, but means such a great deal and sets the stage for the stay. We're most appreciative; they make staying here a pleasure! We certainly could have moved on to an apartment as we've been here so long, but Extended Stay has met our needs many times over - and the staff is wonderful!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Teresa L
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

I told them I need a smoke free room and they assured me that I would have. The one side of each hallway is smoke free, the other side the is smoking. I am allergic to cigarettes and have been suffering from allergies since arrival. The lobby, elevator and hallways ALWAYS smell strongly of cigarettes. Half the cable channels are fuzzy. The dvd player is balacing poorly on top of television. Some lights bulbs needed replaced when I arrived, Stove top burners are touchy, I have to position them every time I want to use them. The dishes and trash cans were not cleaned properly on arrival. The staff is always friendly and helpful but rarely at the desk. I always have to ring bell or call for someone to come out from inside office. I told them I would not be using hotel cleaning service. I can do a better job of cleaning and I have not used the service. They refuse to wave fee for room service even though I have done the work myself. Bed is NOT comfortable.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank TravelRN7

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

I was given this motel by a 3rd party website. The price was pretty good and it was listed as a 2 1/2 star hotel. The girl at the front desk, Anna, was very helpful. She gave me a room, but when I entered, I saw that the maintenance people had not cleared out their tools and such. Anna immediately got me another room which was great, no problems. The motel was relatively clean, I noticed that the long, long hallway could have used some cleaning. There was a "coffee bar" in the morning which was nice as normally there are no amenities in an Extended Stay. Overall a pleasant experience. The air conditioning was quiet and worked well. I didn't use the kitchen but it was nice to have it available. No, no bedbugs at all, not even a trace, and I wasn't bothered by the maintenance oversight, I appreciated that they work on maintaining the property.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Las Vegas, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

This hotel is a poor excuse for any business person staying for any length of time. The room was TINY, and the kitchen did not even have a regular oven, just a microwave. Also, a VERY outdated hotel and not very clean. The bed was like laying on a phone book! The so-called continental breakfast is a joke, with only muffins, plain bagels, and coffee served, and only until 9AM SHARP! The area is very sketchy, with some homeless hanging around. The only reason I rate this as "poor" instead of "terrible" is because the laundry room was handy, and seemed to get my clothes clean. I would NOT recommend this place to anyone!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business