Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$ 72
Hotels.comUS$ 67
FindHotelUS$ 104
HurbUS$ 69
CheapTicketsUS$ 67
ZenHotels.comUS$ 127
44,937 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville vegas habitat casino gambling las action dealers slots shows monorail
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

We checked into one room, and there was no bar soap and the toilet was dirty, dirty in the sense of having a feces stain on it. This is obviously problematic on its own, but even worse during a pandemic. I called and asked for employees to both bring bar soap and clean the toilet; and after an hour, nobody came despite promises to come. It was bad enough that my friend had to come all the way downstairs to the hotel to use the bathroom; and when they came back, no employee had come yet. I had to go back downstairs and demand a new room (which they at first refused to do) because after a while, it seemed like they would keep me on hold when I called. I got a new room that was clean and had one bar of soap; but then nobody ever came to service the room. The garbage piled up and the towels eventually got dirty. When I called downstairs, I was perpetually kept on hold. I had to use my cell and call the hotel operator to get towels and soap; and we tied up the garbage we accumulated and left it outside of our hotel room door before they finally got the hint and got the garbage.

I've been to Vegas several times in the last few years and I even stayed at the Flamingo once before without incident. But this was the worst stay I've ever had in a Vegas hotel and I have no intention of staying here again.

1  Thank Inspire658841
Reviewed 28 May 2021

I would not recommend Flamingo at all! 1st of all, everything u pay is with your Bank card, easiest way 4 them 2 take your $. Dont bother using their Wifi, within the couple days we were there, n most of the time We were out n about, they charged us a 100.00. Then if u use theyre phone in the room, for local calls, they charged us 60.00 for the couple times we used it. From all the $ they take from every1 that does a rental at their hotel, they dont even give complimentary coffee, and u cant even relax 2 a Movie, because even that will cost u over 5.00 to rent! And as for that Resort fee, thats just another extra chunk of $ to take from u 2 them. And I can guarantee the deposit u put down, as fast as it goes 2 your card, they take it even faster! Extremely Dissapointed!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank K5331HNnormar
Reviewed 28 May 2021

There were pieces of trash leftover from past guests in the drawers and under some furniture, which gives the impression that the room was given no more attention than just making the bed and adding towels. Were any of the linens even laundered? I have my doubts. The shower is particularly outdated, and at the very least, long overdue for a deep clean.

1  Thank JP196590
Reviewed 28 May 2021

Me and my sisters stayed here May 20-23 it was Ok. The service definitely could’ve been better. I couldn’t believe how that pepperoni pizza looked for the price I paid at Cafe to go. It was definitely over crowded and wayyyy over priced.

Reviewed 28 May 2021

We asked for 3 days in a row for our room to be serviced and every morning, our room was bypassed by the cleaning crew. We had to pretty much beg for towels and toilet paper. As soon as we checked in, our sink was full of orange juice from previous guest. Clogged sink, bad wifi, no room cleanings, and food court was a major disappointment.

1  Thank Edavidbrown