37,151 results
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville habitat casino las monorail gambling dealers slots action
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We stayed in one of the New Rooms. Beautiful room and view!! This room came with a fridge which i would suggest to anyone since drinks are so expensive!! The hotel is very nice and so are the employees.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I did not stay at the Flamingo, however I did spend a majority of my time there. The casino is one of the best on the entire strip. Fun and professional dealers, whether it's the afternoon or late night.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights whilst on holiday with my wife. We were upgraded to one of their recently refurbished rooms which were really well decorated and the beds were SUPER comfy and bathroom had a good sized shower.

Corridors were really clean and smelled lovely! :) Gardens around the hotel were lovely to walk around! The swimming pools are nice but super loud and buzzing so not a place to relax (but it is Vegas after all).

Opposite the Belagio, so good location to see the dancing fountains and a bunch of other stuff.

Don’t bother with the$9 breakfast deal as a classic croissant costs $9 and a small coffee nearly $6 and its kinda average.

WiFi didn’t really work and was expensive to use.

People in reception were nice and polite but not the most thorough when explaining things at check-in.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I have been staying at The Flamingo for the last 25 years. While it is a great location on the strip, I was disappointed with our stay. This was the first time we had to pay for daily parking. There was a resort fee charged but now it does not include using the steam room or whirlpool in Spa. That is an additional 20 dollars. Getting into the pool was like Fort Knox. I had checked the day before as to what could be brought in. I was told by security that I could bring one sealed bottle of water. The next day when I went to pool
security confiscated my water. I was told the rules change daily! I was a bit peeved to pay $4.00 for water to have it taken away so I could pay $8.00 for a bottle water at pool. For the safety of your clients you all should have Free water stations! The pool scene was not the relaxing area I remembered. Loud music with mediocre DJ’s. A mimosa was $20.00.
I still had a fun trip in Las Vegas. Just expect to be charged for everything! Sadly this is probably my last time at Flamingo because of the pool and spa situation. Also pool closes at 5pm.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sherpa1
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks for your feedback on your visit. We were sorry for the impression your visit left you with and for your disappointment with the lack of complimentary amenities & services. We hope you will give us another chance. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you on a visit in the future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Got an older room. Was missing items like glasses and toiletries. Shower was leaking and stopper was broken. Lots of random stains, room was looking rough. Lots of dust and almost looking like some kind of growth in bathroom air vent. If you can, definitely get a remodeled room. Staff was great. Casino is good, they don't take very good care of the players in the sports book area though.

Room tip: If you can, get a room that has been remodeled.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for sharing such helpful details regarding your recent visit. We are thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with our friendly staff and in the casino. Your comments regarding your room will be forwarded to the management team for review. We hope to see you again very soon!