Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
View Hotel
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
33,883 results
All reviewsbathroom mirrorhigh rollerstrip viewfood courtbellagio fountainsgreat location on the stripmargaritavillehabitatcasinolasgamblingdealersslotsmonorailaction
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I did not stay at the Flamingo, however I did spend a majority of my time there. The casino is one of the best on the entire strip. Fun and professional dealers, whether it's the afternoon or late night.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights whilst on holiday with my wife. We were upgraded to one of their recently refurbished rooms which were really well decorated and the beds were SUPER comfy and bathroom had a good sized shower.

Corridors were really clean and smelled lovely! :) Gardens around the hotel were lovely to walk around! The swimming pools are nice but super loud and buzzing so not a place to relax (but it is Vegas after all).

Opposite the Belagio, so good location to see the dancing fountains and a bunch of other stuff.

Don’t bother with the$9 breakfast deal as a classic croissant costs $9 and a small coffee nearly $6 and its kinda average.

WiFi didn’t really work and was expensive to use.

People in reception were nice and polite but not the most thorough when explaining things at check-in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been staying at The Flamingo for the last 25 years. While it is a great location on the strip, I was disappointed with our stay. This was the first time we had to pay for daily parking. There was a resort fee charged but now it does not include using the steam room or whirlpool in Spa. That is an additional 20 dollars. Getting into the pool was like Fort Knox. I had checked the day before as to what could be brought in. I was told by security that I could bring one sealed bottle of water. The next day when I went to pool
security confiscated my water. I was told the rules change daily! I was a bit peeved to pay $4.00 for water to have it taken away so I could pay $8.00 for a bottle water at pool. For the safety of your clients you all should have Free water stations! The pool scene was not the relaxing area I remembered. Loud music with mediocre DJ’s. A mimosa was $20.00.
I still had a fun trip in Las Vegas. Just expect to be charged for everything! Sadly this is probably my last time at Flamingo because of the pool and spa situation. Also pool closes at 5pm.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Sherpa1
Isaac A, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks for your feedback on your visit. We were sorry for the impression your visit left you with and for your disappointment with the lack of complimentary amenities & services. We hope you will give us another chance. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you on a visit in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Got an older room. Was missing items like glasses and toiletries. Shower was leaking and stopper was broken. Lots of random stains, room was looking rough. Lots of dust and almost looking like some kind of growth in bathroom air vent. If you can, definitely get a remodeled room. Staff was great. Casino is good, they don't take very good care of the players in the sports book area though.

Room Tip: If you can, get a room that has been remodeled.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for sharing such helpful details regarding your recent visit. We are thrilled to hear you had such an enjoyable experience with our friendly staff and in the casino. Your comments regarding your room will be forwarded to the management team for review. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was comfortable, clean, and the elevators were pretty fast so it didn't take long to get to our room. The service was good, everyone was very welcoming & polite. I will be returning to the Flamingo again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family