I'd recommend Hard Rock Hotel to Jersey Shore types in their early 20s who love getting blitzed out of their minds. But if that's not you, you should stay elsewhere. It's not a place I'd recommend you bring a family or go to relax or go to do anything other than drink by the pool.
I will say that the rooms are really nice and since it's off strip, the price is affordable. This is both good and bad though. It looks close on the map, but walking to the strip actually takes over 20 minutes. A taxi to the strip is around $10 plus tip. I don't plan to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is Las Vegas’ off-Strip playground, just minutes from McCarran International Airport. Mixing rock ‘n’ roll with class and sophistication, Hard Rock Hotel offers an energetic entertainment and gaming experience. The property is known for its innovative music scene where acts such as The Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Paul McCartney, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails and The Killers have all performed. Hard Rock Hotel has 1,500 fully modern, state-of-the-art rooms with all of the services and amenities of larger casino hotels, while still preserving an intimate and exclusive environment with unique advantages such as its world-class pools and comfortable boutique feel. Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the premier destination entertainment resort, located on 26 acres on Harmon Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ostrovok, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hard Rock Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel Casino
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas