Caesars Palace
US$ 57
US$ 541
US$ 452
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 203
US$ 217
US$ 172
  • Restaurant
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 102
Travelocity
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 84
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 244
US$ 171
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 676
US$ 626
Hotelpower.com
30,984 results
All reviewsaugustus towerforum shopsbacchanal buffetmesa grilltotal rewardsjacuzzi tubmini barfood courtan upgradesports bookgreat roomtable gamesbellagio fountainsslot machinescasino floortrip to vegasjulius
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2012

I went to Vegas with my wife for a friends wedding. Our agent got us a great deal and we were able to stay at Caesars. By far one of the most amazing hotels I have stayed in. We got a free upgrade upon arrival.

The pools at the hotel were amazing (tip go early and pick out a good spot or else you get nothing). Very, very big hotel and easy to get lost in, but the staff are great and will direct you to where you need to go.

Bring lots of money for tips, everyone expects a tip for everything. I don't suggest eating at Caesar's unless you have money to waste. The meals that we did have at Caesars were not really that good and the cost for them was out or orbit. The Cheesecake Factory was a nice place to go, but if you want a good meal walk out of the hotel to somewhere else and you will find a better price and taste.

My favourite hang out at the hotel was Numb Bar. They served great frozen margaritas (pricey but so, so good) and the staff was very friendly.

The pros of this hotel - The service is top notch. Staff are friendliest I have ever met and they really seem to care about making you happy. Hotel room and hotel were spotless. Everything was super clean and I slept like a baby even though the night life was booming all around us. Great photo opps every corner you turn in the hotel. Always something to take a picture of.

The cons of this hotel - Everything cost money! I get it, it's Vegas and money wins, but Caesars takes advantage of this and ups the price on everything ten folds. The people/guest staying are snobs. I don't know, maybe it is my being a kind Canadian and all, but people that were at the hotel were rude. No one seemed to notice myself or my wife walking and they would walk right through us. On the elevators, they would walk in and said 30th floor, without a please or anything. I was very disappointed, and thought the world has gone down a notch or two with manners. I get it, you have money to spend in Vegas, shops the the expensive stores and basically expect everyone else to see it too, you are very special....

Overall I say this hotel was really nice. Would I stay at Caesars again? Personally no. I found that despite staying in one of the nicest looking hotels in Vegas, I was also spending the most amount of money on staying there. If you wanted to use the fridge it was a $25 charge!! I find that ridiculous. I found Vegas in general a place I won't visit again, but I have a feeling I will end up back in my lifetime for a friend. I'll choose to stay a a lesser hotel next time with people that are not so snobby and that have respect for others. Caesars was great, but like I said before a bit to rich for my taste and really not worth it considering you spend most of the time outside the room/hotel any ways.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Leftor
Reviewed 9 July 2012 via mobile

When I told anyone I was staying at caesar's they would often say 'wow' and yes it is wow. It is immense and has some nice rooms. The pools are flashy and there is plenty of gambling, food and bars. But where the expectations are so high comes some downfalls....the pool is often very crowded and it's difficult to get a chair, not once did they ask to see our room cards. The pool staff were so friendly though and good fun.
We also had someone else's room service remains left outside our friends room for a few days....the service of rooms were great so unsure why this was missed!? All in all, I you're looking for upmarket and reputation then it's yours, but you don't need to stay here if you're just up to party!!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Clare A
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stayed at Caesar's Palace. the Augustus Tower, in Las Vegas for 7 nights. Absolutely beautiful room with an excellent view of the fountains at the Bellagio and the night skyline. First thing....bring your own k-cups for the Keurig brewer if you want coffee in the room. There are k-cups, but 4 cost $12.00. No way! Also, bring a cooler if you want your own cold drinks. The refrigerator is fully stocked (for a price) and if you take an item out of the refrigerator for more than a minute, there is a way it is charged to your room. (Pretty clever!) Then, security was an issue. My husband got propositioned by a woman right on the same floor we were staying. Oh, well, It is Las Vegas! One day housekeeping did not make up our room. After waiting an hour (how busy can you be at 1:00 am?) and 4 phone calls, someone finally showed up to service the room.

Room Tip: If you can pick, choose the Augustus tower.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank fireladyFtWorth
Reviewed 9 July 2012

What a great 4th of July! Fireworks, Food, Awesome Room and friendly people. If you can stay in the new towers request them. They are roomy and very pleasant. Augustus is the better tower because you dont have to walk so far.

Room Tip: Valet at Augustus if thats where your rooms are.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank pcrouch
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We checked in and were upgraded to a larger room, it was bigger, not necessarily nicer. In the past I've stayed at the Wynn for a few dollars more. I would be inclined to go back to the Wynn next time even though there are more attractions at Caesar's.

Room Tip: A view of the strip is preferable.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple