“Unhappy with budget suites tropicana las vegas” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Budget Suites of America Tropicana I-15

We can't find prices for this hotel
Budget Suites of America Tropicana I-15
Ranked #201 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unhappy with budget suites tropicana las vegas”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2004

When we reached budget suites of america, I was told my balance was 1,788, Over the phone reservations made by tomorrow I was told it was 1.688 and I paid 100.00 deposit everytime I called for confirmation i was told I didn,t need one, when I spoke to the manager at budget suites, she said Tomorrow made a mistake, also maid service was 60.00 a week, which consisted of puttin clean sheets on the bed after several phone calls to get this done. I went out and bought a broom, mop and glass cleaner and did my own cleaning. One sunday it was cleaned very good, I looked all over for the young man that cleaned it so I could give him a tip, and also there were no refunds or else I would have gone to another hotel. I was very dissappointed, I could have saved 60.00 a week which I oonly received service one time. It's too bad because it wasn't a bad apartment. By the way we stayed there from December 26th until January 25th> thank you for reading this. Respectfully Gloria Costello.We stayed at budget suites at 3655 west tropicana.Las vegas

18 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2004

My friend and I just got back from five days and four nights at the tropacana. We had a ball. The slots were loose help very friendly The entertainment was fantastic and everyone should go see the free air play that they perform six times a day. We received many comps and we had a problem with the hot water not turning off and called them at one in the morning and it was fixed within ten min. We will be going back there next year and staying at the tropacana.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2003

We have stayed at this Budget Suites twice. And Would stay again if we got into Las Vegas a day ahead of our arrival date at another hotel. The price is right and check in is as early as you like. The rooms are clean but are inneed of a few renovations. We liked it because it has a kitchenett with stove and fridge. Pool was nice and they also have a coin laundry. Not a bad place to stay if you are driving to Las Vegas as it is off the strip, but it is next door to a 7-11 and a McDonalds so you can't go wrong. The staff make your stay very enjoyable.

13 Thank A TripAdvisor Member