All reviewsoff the stripsam's townthe mexican restaurantprime ribplayers cardgreat buffetcheck in was quickrental carhotel guestsslot machinessports bookbroilerrailheadcasinovegasgamblinglas
Reviewed 15 July 2017

We are very tired of staying on the strip. I'm sure for most it is great. We go out to Vegas to visit family and to take a rental car and reach out to the beautiful scenery that surrounds Las Vegas. Boulder Station is only about 5 blocks from my son's house and very reasonably priced. Although we don't gamble they have a very nice, large casino. They also have a buffet, cafe, steak house and other venues to grab a drink or a bite to eat. Check it out for your next trip.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jhrvn1970
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Second time in 6 months at Boulder Station. Love the atmosphere here. The Skillet Restaurant however, has made some not so great changes. The burgers I raved about in the past have become MUCH smaller and almost blah. Sad to say but, IF IT AINT BROKE.....DON'T FIX IT!!!
Lines at the buffet are still artificially long, with numerous tables unattended and dirty.
The hotel on the other hand, is still quite comfortable.
Will be planning another visit for later this year.

Room Tip: Mountain view is awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Wayne W
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The food was excellent, steaks done to perfection, PLUS with every entree you can go to a beautiful soup and salad bar. Would suggest to everyone reading this to give it a try. It is definitely a hidden gem of a steakhouse.

Room Tip: We didn't not stay as we live in the area.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joy822
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Nasty room with lame front desk customer service. She was so rude after I went to check for a non-smoking room request. I have my reservation on non-smoking room, but was running pretty late to arrive the hotel after a full day driving. The lady at front desk was nice for assigning me the room, till I went back because it was a smoking room. No offense to smoking room, but it is not for merely. The lady was really rude when I was simply trying to check the possibility for changing my room. Never recommend or return again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Xiaojia H
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

After reading mixed reviews I chose this hotel because it had the least bad reviews for the price - $20. per night including free breakfast buffet. Very spacious and clean rooms, quiet. Lots of perks for signing up for their club card, especially because my husband is a veteran, and we are older than 50: free lunch buffets, Starbucks coffee, bowling, drinks, etc. We are not smokers but the smoke in the casino did not bother us. We would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple