“Great as Ususal!”

Boulder Station Hotel and Casino
Ranked #126 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Second time in 6 months at Boulder Station. Love the atmosphere here. The Skillet Restaurant however, has made some not so great changes. The burgers I raved about in the past have become MUCH smaller and almost blah. Sad to say but, IF IT AINT BROKE.....DON'T FIX IT!!!
Lines at the buffet are still artificially long, with numerous tables unattended and dirty.
The hotel on the other hand, is still quite comfortable.
Will be planning another visit for later this year.

Room Tip: Mountain view is awesome!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wayne W
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

The food was excellent, steaks done to perfection, PLUS with every entree you can go to a beautiful soup and salad bar. Would suggest to everyone reading this to give it a try. It is definitely a hidden gem of a steakhouse.

Room Tip: We didn't not stay as we live in the area.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joy822
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Nasty room with lame front desk customer service. She was so rude after I went to check for a non-smoking room request. I have my reservation on non-smoking room, but was running pretty late to arrive the hotel after a full day driving. The lady at front desk was nice for assigning me the room, till I went back because it was a smoking room. No offense to smoking room, but it is not for merely. The lady was really rude when I was simply trying to check the possibility for changing my room. Never recommend or return again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Xiaojia H
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

After reading mixed reviews I chose this hotel because it had the least bad reviews for the price - $20. per night including free breakfast buffet. Very spacious and clean rooms, quiet. Lots of perks for signing up for their club card, especially because my husband is a veteran, and we are older than 50: free lunch buffets, Starbucks coffee, bowling, drinks, etc. We are not smokers but the smoke in the casino did not bother us. We would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kadao
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I liked the atmosphere of the hotel. Pool is a little small. Buffet is ALWAYS packed so we didn't get a chance to eat there. Kids quest was a great way to keep my kids occupied but very pricey. Housekeeping didnt vacuum the room well. My niece picked up gummy bears off the floor under the bed in my sisters room. Also in my room, trash on floor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
6.4 km away
Oasis at Gold Spike
Oasis at Gold Spike
#120 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to Boulder Station Hotel and Casino? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Boulder Station Hotel and Casino

Address: 4111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV 89121-2510
Region: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#63 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
Price Range: ₹ 3,301 - ₹ 11,198 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Boulder Station Hotel and Casino 3.5*
COMFORTABLE AND AFFORDABLE HOTEL ROOMS Transport yourself to our newly renovated, stylish rooms and suites. Our rooms sport a "boutique feel" with modern and hip décor, 40-inch plasma TVs and a spacious sitting area.Catch some Zzzz's by resting on the soft, comfy pillow-top mattresses or just relax by enjoying room service delivered directly to you for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Amenities include high-speed Wi-Fi, computer desks (especially convenient for our business travelers), use of our fitness room and pool. Most outstanding is our friendly service! Boulder Station located only 7 miles from the Las Vegas McCarran Airport offers the ultimate guest experience beginning with our Traditional Victorian atmosphere of hardwood walkways and beautiful stained glass. It is non-stop action here at Boulder Station with Live Entertainment, Award Winning Restaurants, 11 Movie Theatres and so much more! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Boulder Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boulder Station Hotel Las Vegas