US$ 144
US$ 74
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 166
US$ 247
US$ 203
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 206
US$ 164
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 257
US$ 212
US$ 175
US$ 135
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 200
US$ 306
US$ 241
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsoff the stripsam's townthe mexican restaurantprime ribplayers cardgreat buffetcheck in was quickrental carhotel guestsslot machinessports bookbroilerrailheadcasinovegasgamblinglas
Reviewed 14 July 2017

The food was excellent, steaks done to perfection, PLUS with every entree you can go to a beautiful soup and salad bar. Would suggest to everyone reading this to give it a try. It is definitely a hidden gem of a steakhouse.

Room Tip: We didn't not stay as we live in the area.
Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joy822
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Nasty room with lame front desk customer service. She was so rude after I went to check for a non-smoking room request. I have my reservation on non-smoking room, but was running pretty late to arrive the hotel after a full day driving. The lady at front desk was nice for assigning me the room, till I went back because it was a smoking room. No offense to smoking room, but it is not for merely. The lady was really rude when I was simply trying to check the possibility for changing my room. Never recommend or return again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Xiaojia H
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

After reading mixed reviews I chose this hotel because it had the least bad reviews for the price - $20. per night including free breakfast buffet. Very spacious and clean rooms, quiet. Lots of perks for signing up for their club card, especially because my husband is a veteran, and we are older than 50: free lunch buffets, Starbucks coffee, bowling, drinks, etc. We are not smokers but the smoke in the casino did not bother us. We would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kadao
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I liked the atmosphere of the hotel. Pool is a little small. Buffet is ALWAYS packed so we didn't get a chance to eat there. Kids quest was a great way to keep my kids occupied but very pricey. Housekeeping didnt vacuum the room well. My niece picked up gummy bears off the floor under the bed in my sisters room. Also in my room, trash on floor.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I go to Las Vegas yearly to visit my son who lives there. Boulder Station is very conveniently located, plenty of parking, & the rooms are ALWAYS clean, roomy and the staff is wonderful! I highly recommend Boulder Station.
I lived in Las Vegas for 29 years and wouldn't stay anywhere else when returning to LV for visits!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family