All reviewsoff the stripsam's townthe mexican restaurantprime ribplayers cardgreat buffetcheck in was quickrental carhotel guestsslot machinessports bookbroilerrailheadcasinovegasgamblinglas
Reviewed 21 May 2015

My big complaint is the surprise $100 deposit on the room they demanded at the desk. The first I had hear about this was at check-in (I pre-paid for the room). Since I chose to use a debit card, they told me it could take up to 30 days to get the deposit back.

Overall it was OK for the price. The A/C didn't work in the room and for some strange reason, the toilet would not flush in the evenings (worked great in the morning like a water pressure issue). Parking was convenient although I did not feel safe in the lot. It was nice that there was a guard at the elevator. Probably wouldn't stay there again.

1  Thank Brian O
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Boulder Station maintaining level of service as experienced during last years visit. Huge gaming facility with huge varied and assorted slot machines offering something for everyone, as well multitude of video poker machines throughout giant gaming floor. ATM machines aplenty providing machine ticket cashing as well as credit.debit card services for cheapest rate I have seen in Las Vegas. Buffet is a must on all fronts;cost, service, more then ample array of food selections and swift waiters

Room Tip: I have always had decent accommodations without requesting any upgrade.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank MrLee7000
Reviewed 11 May 2015

Boulder Station is more for gamblers than tourists. The rooms are very reasonable (Ours was complimentary). They a big and basic. No refrigerator, no coffee pot, no micro wave, but they are clean and for the price unbeatable. For folks wanting a budget trip to Vegas, try this place out. They a buffet a Starbucks a Burger King a Mexican Restaurant a café. So many things, the place is huge. Lots of parking, friendly staff. Our chief complaint I hear is the same all over town, that is the water STINKS, smells awful. Bring bottled water. The hotel is on the Boulder Strip so you're not in the middle of the heavy traffic but you can go down there easily enough, if you want. The best gambling is off the strip. I would stay here again and I would recommend it.

1  Thank Peas2013
Reviewed 7 May 2015

Booked this for our Vegas vacation, the same weekend of the May-Pac fight but still got a good price. The remodeled rooms are really nice, the beds comfortable, nice linens, flat screen TV with a ton of channels. The views from the high floors are amazing. The only complaint is the bathroom/bathtub area was still a little old looking, I think they should have replaced the tubs and tile. Also, we always had to call for extra towels since they only gave 2 bigger ones every day. The food at the 24 hour cafe was good, we had burgers and they were charbroiled and HUGE. The staff is friendly and welcoming. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: High floors
1  Thank lagreeneyes03
Reviewed 28 April 2015

WE were woke up at 3 am with a fake fire alarm ,had to walk down 12 flights of stairs and my hubby is handicapped with a cane . All this for nothing, a supervisor was holding the door open for everybody to go down. He had a radio and should of known if it was fake or not. No communication between workers. Never again

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jazziebaby13
Anwar G, Manager at Boulder Station Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear about the disturbances you encountered during your stay. We will be sharing your comments with management in the correct department. We hope to see you again on a future stay.