Bellagio Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Jockey Club(Las Vegas)
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
The Cromwell(Las Vegas)
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
14,032 results
All reviewsfountain viewspa towerfountain showbeautiful hotelpenthouse suitemini barother hotelsluxury hotelresort feebellagiovegascasinostriplaslinegamblingminibar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Don't trust anyone who posted a negative review.The Bellagio is amazing. When you enter the wide and bright lobby look and check out the glass flower display in the ceiling. There is also this incredible enchanted forresr area that provides great photo opportunities.

I treated myself to a Penthouse Suite and while it was expensive it was worth every penny. The room was huge, over 1,500 sq ft. and beautiful - the walls, flooring, ceiling, furniture, drapes and bathrooms.

Just like the web page shows there are 2 1/2 baths, one has a jacuzzi tub and a bidet while the other a steam shower. The two main bathrooms also have a TV embeded into the mirror.

Hoisekeeping and room service we're friendly and fast as well.

I truly did not want to leave this place. I was there for four nights and my reaction was the same every time I walked into the room: oh my god. I never grew tired of it except for the walk through the casino to get to the elevators when I was tired

The Bellagio is owned by MGM which owns several hotels on the strip so it's a good idea to get their MLife players card (you can get an account for free on any MGM page) and use it when you book the room, buy something, visit a restaurant and when you gamble.

The card keeps track of your points and you get certain benefits as you level up. The big get for me was getting free parking when. I leveled up from the introductionary Sapphire to Pearl. The major casinos started charging for parking which really pisses me off, so I made sure to use my card so that I could avoid the parking costs.

I loved my stay and I look forward to staying there again. Yes, it's pricy, but it's worth it. If you want a memorable luxery experience then save up and treat yourself. But of course if you only want a room to sleep and shower so that you can spend money on other activities then this would be Overkill.

Complaints: the tub could use some more jacuzzi jets with more power and the mini bar was exactly what you expected, way over priced - $6 Snickers bar anyone?

General Effect:. WOW!

Room Tip: If you can swing it, go with a penthouse suite or better and pay for a fountain view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Six people went on a trip to Vegas to help celebrate my retirement. Two couples and 2 girlfriends (not a couple). We had run of the house rooms - 2 King Beds for the couples and 2 Queen Beds - which the girls did not get. We were told many times over and over that because we didn't pay for the Queen beds, but only specified, we would be given what they had. The girls had a cot brought up - which we all thought was pretty cheesy to do! The rooms were nice and roomy but we were so unimpressed by the fact that the fridge is fully stocked (yes we know, buy their stuff as they don't want us to be able to have our own)! Also there was a silly "snack bar" sitting on the dresser. Weight & time sensitive so don't move any items - same as in the fridge. Seriously!!! What kind of racket is this? We asked to have all the items removed as we wouldn't be using any of them. Turned down as this is the way it is. Good thing we looked over our invoice because we were charged $17.99 for chocolate covered almonds - which we certainly didn't have. They shrugged their shoulder when we inquired about it and said ok it's been taken off. The girls had coffee, from the Paleo Restaurant, charged to their room - which, again, they didn't have. Also had it removed. Felt we spent more time being so careful to not touch anything on the dresser and checking out our invoices!
Grounds were nice - pools were great. Would maybe suggest a few more chairs around them as we had a lovely pool view and chairs already "claimed" by 9 am.
If you want a King or Queen bed be sure and don't go with the Run of the House as you'll spend a very long time trying to coerce them at the front desk to give you what you think you've already booked.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank centlea
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear centlea:

Congratulations on your recent retirement and thank you for making Bellagio a part of the celebration. We are certainly pleased you found our facilities and amenities quite impressive, but we vehemently apologize for the billing inaccuracies and room assignment complications you endured. We further regret the provided in-room amenities did not meet with your approval. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We will correct these miscues and hope for the chance to more effectively meet your needs, when next your travels return you to Las Vegas.

Seth L.

Guest Services Specialist
MGM Resort International
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
guestservices@bellagioresort.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed in the Cypress suite for 4 nights for our honeymoon. This room is just outstanding. It has a his and her bathroom and a view which is out of this world.

The actual hotel is big and beautiful with lots to do. It is the poshest hotel on the strip and you can tell this by the kind of shops inside of it. If you want a fun hotel, this may not be the best one for you, but if you want to relax in luxury look no further.

The check in line to the hotel is very long. Thankfully we had access to the Chairman's lounge included with our room which made everything quick and easy. It is a good place as well to get free bottles of water and food throughout the day.

The pool area is very big and it is easy to get a sunbed. You need your room key to get in to the pool area. There are several pools and a Jacuzzi.

Room Tip: Pay for the room you want in advance
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The BEST Las Vegas (or probably anywhere else) has to offer! Everyone was very helpful but not intrusive. The layout is very appealing to sensitive people and somehow both invigorating and calming at the same time!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank Jay H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Was disappointed in the view. Paid for a strip view and got a little piece of the strip and a great view of the parking lot. Rooms were nice but could have been cleaner. AC didn’t work the first night but the engineer came up on the second day and changed the filter and it cooled off. Beautiful hotel just a few hang ups that got to us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank jamesdalehayes

Dear jamesdalehayes:

We regret you found the room view provided by your assigned accommodations less than ideal. It is further discouraging to learn you encountered complications with our in-room climate control system, and found oversights in our housekeeping. We appreciate your patronage and will be certain to address these complications moving forward. We hope to more effectively meet your needs, the next time you come to town.

Seth L.