Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 72
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$ 67
Agoda.comUS$ 72
ZenHotels.comUS$ 117
30,792 results
All reviews earl of sandwich the spice market buffet pf changs the miracle mile shops younger crowd fountain view great location on the strip other hotels table games strip view an upgrade great room self parking slot machines trip to vegas ph aladdin
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

We love staying at PH and have made this our hotel of choice for all of our Vegas visits through the years. We booked for a week trip this last week and this was our third stay at PH in 2021 and the busiest since Covid hit. The room was great. Housekeeping great. But safety was failing. I say this because twice in the week we stayed two different nights someone tried to enter our room. From what we could see and hear outside our door they were intoxicated both times but it has never happened before. There was a lot of people wandering the hallways at night very loudly. On at least three occasions we had flyers for random good joints slid in our door even with signs posted at elevator for no soliciting. I just don’t like the feeling of so many random people being able to come and go with no security. We saw very few security guards this trip and the casino floor was full of non mask wearing patrons. Additionally the elevators were constantly packed full of well over the 4 person maximum. I got in once and it stopped on casino floor and 7 people got in. There were 8 of us and I was stuck in back. Three had no mask. We just didn’t have the safe feeling we usually have and it was concerning. Hoping they put better security in place for their paying guests.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank naechopsnut3
Reviewed 1 April 2021

The worst part is no person to check us in or out. Everyone seemed annoyed at check in. Not a good first foot forward. The TV services were not updated either. Your online personal assistant was ridiculously cumbersome and useless. We liked to room, loved the deep sized tubs. The room cleanliness was great! They housekeepers I ran into were very nice and greeted you! Loved that! Pool was weird, broken lounge chairs(if they're broken stack them out of the way. Then, if you run out, you can still give people the choice, but it was rather annoying to go and use one only to find it broken. The one person at the registration desk before entering the pool when we left greeted everyone and was very nice and friendly(3/29/21 @ 2PM) that man was the best service the entire stay. He was great! Even walking by the pool entrance he said Hello! They lounge chairs were also stained. That kept me from scoring cleanliness perfect. Spray them off or wash them. The security around the pool were unfriendly or just bothered and unfriendly. Train them, it reflects on the hotel. Tried talking to the Security guard standing at the entrance and he wouldn't even say a word. Wouldn't even say hi? Covid is tuff on everyone. What an opportunity to show how happy you are to be able to have people stay with you! We were certainly happy to finally get out somewhere and most of your staff seemed annoyed at any questions or like they would rather not be there.

3  Thank MISSINGBOAT
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Service in our room was horrible. Anytime we needed help it took hours of it never came. Our room was not cleaned our entire visit, even though it was requested. Getting any food ANYWHERE was impossible.

1  Thank Curious554446
Reviewed 1 April 2021

I am sending this email, in a SECOND attempt to getting a response in regards to our stay at the Planet Hollywood Casino and Resort from March 22nd, 2021-March 29th, 2021, as it was BY FAR the worst stay I've had in a hotel in all of my travels. I am a frequent traveler, not just within the United States, but in other countries as well, and coming to the Planet Hollywood for an early spring break with my children for 7 nights, sounded like the best thing I could do for all of us, after the year of COVID we have all experienced. It was a great idea until we actually GOT to the hotel. I did ALL of my research prior to coming , made sure we didn't have restrictions , made sure the pool was available, made sure we had reservations at all the restaurants before we came, called the hotel multiple times before getting to Vegas to ensure I had made the best choice in hotels for myself and my 3 kids. I felt good about the trip, and realized once I got there, I couldn't have been more mistaken.

First, I realized upon arrival, there was no staff at the front desk. Mind you, we flew in late, and we used the kiosks to get our keys and instructions to our room, and I presumed that would be fine, and for most people convenient due to covid...I didn't think much about it, until I realized there really was no staff (or VERY little staff to speak of) for ANYTHING we needed during our stay. First and foremost, our hotel rooms sink, it didn't drain, and our shower water temperature was luke warm at best. I contacted (through a texting app that was recommended by the hotels phone system) that we were having issues, and they suggested to run the sink and the shower water TOGETHER, in order to get hot water in the shower. I obliged, and we did what the text response said, and sure enough, the shower water got hot....not without the sink overflowing into our bathroom-because it didn't drain properly. So I contacted the customer service department again, and they offered to send towels and an engineer, to fix the problem. 2.5 hours later....we still had no towels to clean up the mess, and couldn't take showers because of the issue.
We decided to go to sleep as we were exhausted from travel, and assumed someone would be by in the morning anyway, to clean our room and bring more towels, clean up the wet towels we had, and fix the shower and sink issue. I was SO very wrong about THAT as well. I called down to the front desk, yet again, and asked to have towels brought to our room, so we could take luke warm showers (as we didn't want to flood the bathroom again for hot showers) and it took 2.5 hours AGAIN, to get TWO towels delivered to our room-there were FOUR of us in the room. We needed 4 towels, minimum. At this point, I was ANGRY. I've been at the resort for 1 day, and I've made 3 calls to customer service, with ZERO accountability to the hotel or their staff, nor the towels that we needed. I called to the desk, and continued holding to SPEAK to a REAL human as opposed to the texting service, and they apologized, but told us that we wouldn't be getting our room serviced, as they didn't have anyone servicing rooms due to COVID. So....4 people, in a room, 3 of which are kids under the age of 15, and we aren't getting our room cleaned for 7 nights??? Why didn't someone tell us this BEFORE I paid for the room? So....we wait AGAIN, this time, about a half hour for 2 more towels to be brought to us, and ask them to service our room after we leave. They explain that they WILL send someone to service the room, and to let them know via text, that we left, so they could service the room while we were gone. We had acquired plenty of garbage and a ton of wet towels that needed to be taken care of, so I was happy to hear they were going to do something about it.
We left, came back 8 hours later....room was not serviced. I called down to the desk AGAIN....they told us they couldn't do anything about it, and that they were sorry. I told them it was acceptable, and that I wanted to be moved from the room. Nothing happened. No response. Just nothing. We ran out of toilet paper that evening while sitting in our room waiting for our dinner to be delivered (which never showed up) and I called to the desk AGAIN to get rolls of toilet paper. I was assured that they would be right up to bring us toilet paper, as this is kind of essential to a stay in a hotel. I asked for toilet paper around 9pm. At midnight, we still had no toilet paper. So I called AGAIN.....no response other than "we are getting to requests as fast as possible, and will get to you as soon as our staff is able." Thankfully, my oldest daughter had brought Kleenex on the plane, so we were able to use THAT until we assumed toilet paper would be delivered. We went to sleep. At TWO THIRTY IN THE MORNING, someone was trying to get into our room. To which they could NOT, as we had dead bolted the door closed. ALL of my children were startled and awakened by this person knocking and then attempting to enter our room, so I went to the door. It was HOUSEKEEPING.....bringing us toilet paper...AT TWO THIRTY IN THE MORNING!!! Absolutely absurd. I immediately texted the front desk, so it was on record at that exact time, and I went back to sleep to deal with it in the morning.
The next morning, I again, wake up and call for towels, explain how unhappy I am, and they offer to move us to another room, as opposed to just fixing and cleaning the room we were in. So....we pack ALL of our items up...at this point we had been there for 3 days, and had gotten ALL of our things out of our suitcases and items for the bathroom etc....so imagine the fun it was to pack myself and 3 children back up, go down to the front desk in our pajamas, and get new room keys, 10 floors up. We did it.....just so we had toilet paper and towels, a clean room, clean bedding, and potentially a hot shower for each of us. We move to the next room, and I immediately recognize tape on the ceiling in various places (someone had clearly been in the room prior to us and were partying, hanging things from the ceiling and it hadn't been removed), the light in the right hand corner of our room was broken, and the charger ports to charge our cell phones were also broken. Bad start to our new room, BUT we had towels and it was somewhat clean. I got in the shower, and realized that the shower had hair on the walls, that had not been cleaned from the last guests. We had hot water though, right???? I texted the new information about the new room problems so it was documented, and we got ready and left for the day.
Day 4-7 was a repeat of the first three days. No room service, our room was filthy, no changing of sheets, no taking out of trash, no clean towels brought to the room no matter how many times we asked...it was a CONSTANT problem. Every time we asked for clean towels, it would take 2.5 hours to get them, and EVERY time they came to our room, they brought 2 towels for 4 people to shower with. EVERY TIME.
I finally, after the 20th call to customer service, went DOWN to the desk, and spoke with a manager. I wanted my room fees to be completely refunded, and instead, they took the FIFTY DOLLARS A DAY RESORT FEE THAT THEY CHARGE ON TOP OF YOUR REGULAR RESORT FEE, OFF!! Another thing they DID NOT MENTION BEFORE WE GOT THERE. I was LIVID. They did NOTHING else, OTHER than take an ADDITIONAL $350.00 off that I didn't even KNOW I was being charged, off the room...because of my inconveniences. This hotel should have reimbursed me for EVERY DOLLAR we were charged for our stay.
NEVER would I recommend staying at this resort, as they didn't disclose information that should have been disclosed, NOR did they do anything they said they were going to do. I have written TWO emails about my issues, and attached all the screenshots of my texting conversation, and received NOTHING back in response.
I guess I should have expected this, as they didn't take care of us while we were THERE, let alone, now that we are gone.

I am so disappointed that my children's first experience in Vegas was LESS than I EVER expected it to be, and this hotel has done nothing to fix the problem. I wouldn't recommend ANYONE going to this hotel during Covid or any other time for that matter, as we were not respected AT ALL and completely disregarded with our concerns. A very sad situation for what was supposed to be an awesome stay in Vegas. Sadly disappointed in this entire process.

3  Thank Amber D
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My husband and I just spent 3 nights here and were looking forward to visiting LV again and checking out PH since this was our first time staying here at this hotel. We loved the location and even were talking about coming back with the family and staying at this location again until we unfortunately had an incident here on our last night. Between 2-3 A.M. on our last night here my husband and I were sleeping so we could catch our early flight out back home in the morning and we were woken up by a couple drunk guys yelling in the hallway right in front of our door. This part obviously did not bother us because honestly, it is LV. Then we heard our door handle shaking and jingling with someone trying to get into our room and the guys talking right outside our door on what was the room number. My husband set up and by that time they walked off and we assumed they figured out they were trying to get into the wrong room and moved on. My husband and I laid back down and probably 5 min later one of the guys is back yelling in front of our door for his friend to answer and you could hear him trying to use his key in the door slot because the key slot reader kept beeping.. Then our door opened, but luckily we had the top door latch closed on the door so the door latch stopped him from fully coming in. Then he was yelling into the door opening for his buddy to let him in and unlatch the door. Obviously at this point I was terrified because someone was literally getting into our hotel room. When my husband heard the door actually unlock and open he jumped out of bed and went to the door. At this point the guy still had the door open and was yelling into our room. My husband slams the door shut and unlatches the security latch and opens the door, the guy tries to walk into the room so my husband handles the guy. While all this is going on I am on the phone with the hotel. Security was dispatched and sent to my room. They cannot find me a manager because he is not answering his office phone. Probably 45 minutes later security comes to our room and talks to my husband and had him fill out an incident report. We spoke to Rommel the manager the next day and he blamed us and said we must not of shut our door thats how he got in. He was very unprofessional and defensive.This could of been handled a lot better by PH. If you are a women and stay here please secure your door. I hope this never happens to anyone else who stays here. S.E

4  Thank J-M-E817