Recently stayed here for 5 nights in July. When we got there the carpets on the hallway were filthly and dismal. Our room was poor to say the least, there was a pair of old trainers (sneakers) in the draw along with dirty clothes. My Stepdaughter had dried blood on her duvet which added to our misery.
I had to complain four times (once to desk, once to the Concierge, and to two Managers) over a peroid of 24 hours before they agreed to change rooms (please bear in mind, during this time our sheets were not changed nor were the clothes removed) I will add that I have never ever complained previously regarding accommodation or resturants.
The staff are rude, poor communicators and useless. I have been to Vegas 3 times, stayed in Motels when travelling to California and San Francisco and this hotel was poor.
The pool is basic and mirror's that of a self catering apartment pool in Spain. The only good thing was the pool bar and the barman called Neil who was a top bloke.
This hotel is 2 star at best and my advice would be to avoid like the plague and go to the Luxor or even New York, New York if looking for a budget hotel on the strip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, HotelsClick and Agoda so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin