All reviews convention center off the strip circus circus pool and hot tub few minutes walk big name fresh towels fashion show mall wi fi nice pool wynn encore coffee maker treasure island per day microwave dennys rates
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you think 5-star hotel, this place might not be what you picture. But what a great value. Quiet location, right off the strip, easy to walk places, extremely clean room, pool and public spaces. Plus, the staff is extremely accommodating and friendly. If you like being treated like a millionaire, but have a working Joe's budget, this is the place for you!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Royal Resort may be on the older side and could use a bit of a re-fresh however if you are looking for an inexpensive place to stay with very nice and helpful staff look no further! I believe it was Jean who checked me in and provided me some information regarding the bus service and answered other questions I had. The location may not be in the “heart” of the strip but it is close to everything. It is just a short walk up the block to the strip and another block over to the Fashion Show Mall. If you don’t feel like walking the bus stop is super close. Check-in was quick and there is no additional charge for parking a car or the nasty “resort” fee. The Wi-Fi in the hotel is included in the price and was excellent, I had not difficulty connecting with the net. There is no restaurant on site for breakfast or lunch but you are given a card to use across the street at Denny’s for 25% off any menu item. The pool area was nice and had ample lounge chairs. It was also nice to have a small bar fridge in the room. I wasn’t sure if house keeping was a daily occurrence as I only had someone come in my room once during a 5 night stay. I’m not a messy person and don’t need fresh towels everyday. I would rather have a cheaper hotel rate and no resort fee than have daily house keeping anyways. There is a restaurant on site that is open in the evening, Barrymore’s that has a nice happy hour and a great outside deck area with a fireplace. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here on my further trips.
Oh, if you are planning on using one of the airport transfer companies make sure you tell them specifically which hotel and the address as I was forgotten about and had to take a cab. Fortunately it was in the early afternoon so it didn't cost me a fortune.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Stayed here for a two night stay and we had zero complaints. It's at the end of the strip, good starting point for walking the strip. We went down to the pool which is a decent size. The room was nice and clean.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018

The pictures on the web-site are VERY misleading. This is a very old and in desperate need of updating motel, not "resort". It was the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept in, with ratty blankets, tiny pillows and the bed-skirts were torn and hanging down. Dirty/dingy carpets and the bath tub filled up as I was taking a shower (yes the plug was up) so there was an obvious plumbing issue.The lobby was dark and not lively at all, with the pool tables covered in blankets. Half of the lobby looks like it's an abandoned hotel that's been shut down for years.
Needless to say, we will never stay here again as there are much better inexpensive options that are clean and updated.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

We arrived 1.30 pm and was told $25 plus tax for early checkin. Then she told me go across the street to Ross store and come back in an hour check in will be free. There was 3 adults and we got a queen bedroom and a living room with 2 sofa beds and 2 bathrooms. Awesome for the price

Date of stay: September 2018