Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 138
US$ 96
  • Room Service
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 135
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 63
Agoda.com
US$ 102
US$ 62
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 110
US$ 78
US$ 44
US$ 319
US$ 260
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 83
US$ 78
US$ 58
US$ 21
  • Pool
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 74
Travelocity
4,487 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2012

My mother has best friends who retired in vegas, every year she goes to visit them. I was always invited to go but the idea of vegas in general never really appealed to me. This year, my mother once again invited my husband and me, but I didn't know what I would do there with small children and was assured there was more than just gambling. I then found out that a four seasons, and I then became more open to the idea. The hotel for me was the best part of Vegas. The shopping and restaurants were good but not as good as NYC. The hotel however was divine. We had a room that had a panoramic view and it was spectacular, I think the kids and I had more fun ordering room service and looking out the windows and pointing things out more than anything else. I can't say anything less than excellent about our stay, from the rooms, bathrooms, food, service. it was luxury from start to finish. This hotel is officially a destination for us, seeing my mothers friends are a bonus. I can't speak to the spa services just because I didn't use them.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank meagan1223
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I visited the four seasons while on a buisness trip, first time ever to las Vegas and it will not be my last. The hotel is fabulous I stayed for a week and the service in this hotel is second to none, the pool area is to die for. I will defiantly be staying at the four seasons in future visits, all in all had a wonderful time and can't complain about anything it's the perfect buisness mans hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank David J
Reviewed 29 April 2012

Singularly the BEST of the best places to stay in Las Vegas. I have stayed at all the "good hotels" over the years and I always head back to the Four Seasons. I stay for about a total of 10 plus weeks a year in LV and for about the past 5 years I always stay at the Four Seasons due to the perfect service, terrific pool area, inviting front desk and calm atmoshpere in a hectic city. The staff remembers to attend to every detail. The hotel and its rooms are crisp and clean, thanks to a terrific housekeeping staff. I love the food and the wait staff often even remembers my order though it may have been months since my last visit.
I find the hotel to be a wonderful value for a 5 star property as well. Yes, you pay more than you would at most LV hotels, but it is not more than the other "5" star propertied, that are no where near as nice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mimi R
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This maybe the best hotel in Vegas; it depends on what you want out of Vegas. It is definitely is a luxury high end five star resort. I have stayed at several high end properties in Vegas (Bellagio, Wynn, and Cesaer's Palace); and the Four Seasons is probably where I will continue to stay in future visits. Like others have said, the rooms are at the top of Mandalay Bay; while the lobby, restaurants, spa, and pool are at ground level. It has it's own secluded seperate entrance away from the Mandalay Bay crowd. The airport is nearby and planes can be heard slightly in the room during the day but the air traffic does slow at night and the beds and bedding are some of the best out there. I had a great nights sleep! The staff was friendly, helpful, and make you feel special. The hotel is different from others in Vegas as there is no gambling and that means no crowds and smoking. It does feel like a oasis that few have discovered. I attended a business conference there on 4/24 thru 4/27. To me the only downside of the hotel might be the location. It is on the very south end of the strip and that means a $15-$20 cab ride to the Bellagio (fountains), Wynn, and much of the fine dining that goes with that.
If a high end Vegas experience (gambling, clubs, Garth, etc) is what you are after and had not been to Vegas often; I might be inclined to choose the Wynn/Encore. However, the Four Seasons is likely my new hotel when visiting Vegas. You absolutely can not go wrong. This is as good as it gets!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We stayed at Four Seasons Las Vegas with our 11 year old over Easter long weekend. As always with Four Seasons, we had a wonderful time and really can't complain about anything. The service, staff, food, room, and pool were all fantastic!

Room Tip: We had an executive suite, which was a great choice for our family. The sofa bed is perhaps the most comfortable bed our 11-year-old has ever slept on!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family