Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
slingshots

very fun! Wear sunscreen and if you choose the four hours, only do one attraction as there is not... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Pioneer65336818189
Great customer service and fun time

Royalty is the best. I’ve rented from them multiple times and each time it gets better. The staff... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$ 249.00
from US$ 19.99
from US$ 78.99
1,360 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental these guys ferrari california great car dream car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon car enthusiast whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam
Reviewed 11 December 2018

Best experience ! Fast professional and super friendly! Definitely going back :) My boyfriend loved the GTR !

Reviewed 10 December 2018

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner but one of the items on my list to try was renting an exotic sports car. We are both Porsche enthusiasts in our normal life so this was a good fit for us. We rented a Mclaren 570S and had an absolute blast! the service from Royalty was top notch. Hermes showed us how to use the car, went over all the particulars (important to know how to use the front end lift!) and sent us on our way. It was as easy as renting a KIA from National.

Reviewed 9 December 2018

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees. Would definitely visit again

Reviewed 4 December 2018

Excellent service, these guys are highly recommended, I prepaid a hire and turned up a week early, I hire the car on the wrong day, no problem, 10 mins later was driving a Lamborghini Huracan for 24hrs, excellent service, really helpful cannot wait until I am in Vegas next year when I will use again....

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2018

For exotics this is the only rental agency I will go to. Son researched this experience for us and it was just quick and easy and we were driving a Ferrari for 4 hours. An experience we won’t forget for a lifetime. Blow 800 on a table or have an experience forever. It was an easy choice for us and now goes down in each of us memory forever!

Date of experience: November 2018