Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 4 December 2018

Excellent service, these guys are highly recommended, I prepaid a hire and turned up a week early, I hire the car on the wrong day, no problem, 10 mins later was driving a Lamborghini Huracan for 24hrs, excellent service, really helpful cannot wait until I am in Vegas next year when I will use again....

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 4 December 2018

For exotics this is the only rental agency I will go to. Son researched this experience for us and it was just quick and easy and we were driving a Ferrari for 4 hours. An experience we won’t forget for a lifetime. Blow 800 on a table or have an experience forever. It was an easy choice for us and now goes down in each of us memory forever!

Reviewed 3 December 2018

Houston, and all the staff was amazing, they just make you feel like family, prices are great, no surprises, you pay exactly what you see is the webpage, cars are the best, they made my dream a reality! I’ll go back every time I can.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2018

I loved it and my boyfriend loved it even more. We cruised around town, we were able to listen to our music thru the bluetooth, it was fun and definitely a head turner. We would rent it again.

Reviewed 1 December 2018

Fun for the family and easy to drive. This was the best part of our whole trip and we did other things. The staff was nice and helpful. I definitely recommend it and I definitely will be back.