Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 399.99
from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 2 December 2018

I loved it and my boyfriend loved it even more. We cruised around town, we were able to listen to our music thru the bluetooth, it was fun and definitely a head turner. We would rent it again.

Reviewed 1 December 2018

Fun for the family and easy to drive. This was the best part of our whole trip and we did other things. The staff was nice and helpful. I definitely recommend it and I definitely will be back.

Reviewed 29 November 2018

Exciting, fun, and easy rental. One of the best experiences I have ever had in Vegas! Would recommend!

Reviewed 27 November 2018

The prebooking process is a breeze, and the staff were extremely friendly and professional. I highly recommend using them anytime you want to go out on the open road and have at least half a day. I rented a car for 4hrs but would do a whole day or more next time.

Reviewed 26 November 2018

Rented the Ferrari 488, the Huracán and Rolls Royce. It’s easy to say how great a company is when everything goes smooth and perfect. When looking through reviews I always skip through those and look for the ones that had problems and see how the company responded because that’s How you can tell apart a great company from all the others. Great job to Houston and his team. Despite a minor non driving related mechanical issue that arose they offered many different options to me to compensate and ultimately just wanted to make the customer happy. I definitely recommend them and will be back.