Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
LOVE THIS PLACE

Just went recently with my girlfirend to rent a ferrari. Upon arrival the manager tony informed me... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Guide64597582596
Awesome Cars

I was in Las Vegas on a trip from Australia & had 1 thing that I wanted to do & that was to check... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 249.00
from US$ 135.99
1,335 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process these guys hour rental ferrari california great car dream car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 23 November 2018

Guys, Royalty is the best exotic car experience in Vegas, don't fall trap to others who take your money for barely 15 minutes of driving on a small 1.5 mile track. Royalty is the real think, I am glad my kid searched this one instead of others advertising heavy companies who show up first google search.Owner Houston Crosta is a true entrepreneur who is shaking up this industry with 4, 8 and full day slot rentals. We booked full 4 hours of Lambargini Huracan completely hassle free. We took it for an amazing ride to Red Rock Canyon park, my 17 year old loved it all the way.This is the only real deal in Vegas all others are just 15 min experience on a walmart like parking lot!!

Reviewed 22 November 2018

Everybody was really friendly and helpful. I will be back. The car was super clean and fun. I drove iteasy and slow to really get the feel of the car on how it reacts to steering and most important braking. I really had a wonderful and lifetime experience which will last forever. Thank You

Reviewed 20 November 2018

This was an awesome experience! The only down side is getting the car you want, these high end cars seem to have a lot of issues (as expected from rentals) and may not be available. I have a group of 6 and one guy had his car switch 3 times so he really didn't get what he wanted to drive but we still had a great time! I would still recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed 20 November 2018

Service and booking was excellent, just a bit disappointed that when I arrived to collect the car I was only then informed that the roof was broken and I had to decide there whether its stays up or down for the duration of the rental period :( and no discount was offered....

Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

What an amazing machine. Very easy to deal with, the bike needed a new tyre which delayed the rental by a day, however they communicated with me and we sorted it.
This Ducati is absolutely amazing, a steal for the 24hr price.