Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 19 November 2018 via mobile

What an amazing machine. Very easy to deal with, the bike needed a new tyre which delayed the rental by a day, however they communicated with me and we sorted it.
This Ducati is absolutely amazing, a steal for the 24hr price.

Reviewed 18 November 2018

What a great time in a great car! This was a bucket list entry for my wife and me. We got a Mclaren 570S and it was a blast. I highly recommend Royalty. They even helped plan out our drive to Red Rock and Mt. Charleston.

Reviewed 17 November 2018

Amazing experience! Friendly staff and the Lamborghini was an absolute blast to drive! I really hope I get the opportunity to visit again!

Reviewed 16 November 2018

This is my second time renting from Royalty Exotic Cars. This time I rented the Aston Martin Vantage with my friend. It was an amazing experience driving this car. Process to rent is extremely seamless. Renting from here is absolutly mandatory every time I visit Vegas. I love this place and recommend it to all my friends and co workers. Thank You Royalty!

Reviewed 16 November 2018

My little brother was turning 21, so we decided to spend it in Las Vegas. The car really made his trip.