Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Royalty has the best selection of luxury sports cars to rent while you are in Las Vegas . Best way to see the city . Customer Service is amazing and prices are great.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Amazing company! I'm renting fast/luxury cars every month everywhere around the world, but just here I do not have to pay deposite! :) I need this company also in Europe! I had Ducati 959 and Ferrari F12 and I have amazing memories! Thank you! ;) You must buy Performante, GT2 RS and F12tdf for me!! :) Then I will fly from London back to Vegas just to visit you!!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 11 November 2018

From the moment we walked in (without a reservation), until we returned the car, our experience was excellent. The McLaren 570S was immaculate and a blast to drive. The young lady who greeted us was helpful in explaining the lease and answered all of our questions. The young man who checked us out on our return was friendly. The pricing was clear and we were surprised that there were no hidden fees (as is so common in Las Vegas). It was a very good value for our money and not only would we recommend Royalty Exotic Car Rentals to others but we plan to use them again when we return to Vegas.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Compass45412308779
Reviewed 10 November 2018

The Experience was Awesome! Tony and Hermes were very helpful and took care of my friend and I. Answered all our questions and even gave us some information on where to drive. We went to rent 1 car for 4 hours and landed up renting 2 cars for 24 hours. It was quicker and easier to rent these exotic cars than my rental at Enterprise. This place is a YOLO Experience that you need to do. I'll definitely be back and have already recommended it to my friends that are going in January.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2018

The entire staff at Royalty Exotics was nothing but amazing! The entire process from booking to returning the car was perfect. The fact that the owner Houston Emailed me back answering my questions & making sure my surprise would go smoothly, means so much to me! I couldn’t be any more pleased with our experience. The cars are well taken care of & worth every penny! I highly recommend anyone 6ft or taller to rent the Ferrari 488 Spider, we had plenty of room & glad I chose this option over the Lamborghini Huracán! Thank you again for an amazing experience!! We will be back soon!!

Date of experience: October 2018