Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 9 November 2018

The entire staff at Royalty Exotics was nothing but amazing! The entire process from booking to returning the car was perfect. The fact that the owner Houston Emailed me back answering my questions & making sure my surprise would go smoothly, means so much to me! I couldn’t be any more pleased with our experience. The cars are well taken care of & worth every penny! I highly recommend anyone 6ft or taller to rent the Ferrari 488 Spider, we had plenty of room & glad I chose this option over the Lamborghini Huracán! Thank you again for an amazing experience!! We will be back soon!!

Reviewed 8 November 2018

But don't bother... This is the place to go. Super friendly and knowledgeable staff, great cars and great rates. There are no hidden fees or any surprises that hit you in the end during the rental process. Everything is open and transparent. There's a family-like atmosphere that makes you feel at home and makes your whole experience that much better. I'll be back next year for sure!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Had a great time renting the McLaren 650S, previous renter was late bringing it back, staff at Royalty were very accommodating. Car was in excellent shape, and well taken care of. Tires were in great shape as well. Thoroughly enjoyed driving this car, will be a repeat customer in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

I was VERY impressed with everyone I met here. Every employee, from top to bottom, was courteous, friendly, knowledgeable and engaging. I even got to meet the owner, Houston, whose sage advice about exotic car ownership meant a lot to me as someone who is currently evaluating three different cars for purchase.

I enjoyed the hell out of the McLaren 570, by the way!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The past couple of time I went to Vegas, I rented a Lamborghini Huracan. This last time i was in Vegas, I rented the Huracan for the whole weekend and had a blast. The staff is very friendly and very helpful with any questions. I am definitely a lifetime customer. Will be renting from Royalty everytime i’m In Vegas!