Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
LOVE THIS PLACE

Just went recently with my girlfirend to rent a ferrari. Upon arrival the manager tony informed me... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Guide64597582596
Awesome Cars

I was in Las Vegas on a trip from Australia & had 1 thing that I wanted to do & that was to check... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 249.00
from US$ 135.99
1,335 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process these guys hour rental ferrari california great car dream car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 4 November 2018

6 of my boys and I rented cars for my birthday was a blast! All cars are mint! Sales team was great!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Super awesome experience and well worth the money for us. Initially, we rented the orange Aventador. Tony contacted me a couple hours before my rental time and mentioned that the vehicle was not operating properly and had to cancel my reservation as they did not have anything available. He called me at 11:15am and the had the black twin turbo Huracán. I was all in. We rented it for 4 hours and it was a blast. The car is super modified and we attracted so much attention. Such a thrill to drive and the guys at Royalty are awesome. We will definitely be coming back.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Drove the 2019 Aston Martin Vantage. It was very nice. High quality cars at this place. I dealt with Hermès M. Lopez. Great guy who took care of me from start to finish. Ask for this guy. He will take care of you. This place will get my business again the next time that I am in Vegas. Definitely check out their 24 hour deals at the 8 hour price. Well worth it!

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Had the best time in the 458 spyder Ferrari, ask for Cody when you call! The company is the best I have used in LA yet

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

The car was great, the staff was great! It was hastle free and I had a great time. Would recommend to anyone

Date of experience: November 2018