Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 31 October 2018

I enjoyed the quality of the vehicles, they are new and flawless. I love the fact that there are no hidden charges and they tell it to you how it is. I enjoyed working with Royalty exotic cars and i will certainly be back for another rental in the future.

Thank Joceline salgue... o
Reviewed 30 October 2018

# 1 Thing to do in Vegas!!!!!! We hired 2 Huracans and a 458 Ferrari. The cars were amazing and in really good condition. The guys were really easy to deal with and didnt try to rip you off at the end. Will definitley book again with Royalty.

Reviewed 30 October 2018

I'm a big car guy...always loved cars..own an E63 AMGs with 850HP and now it's time to get an exotic and what better way to test the car I want to buy then to take it for 24hrs test drive. Royalty Exotics made it possible for me. Watching DailyDrivenExotics on youtube is how I came across Royalty Exotics Thank u DDE. The Experience with Royalty Exotics is just something else , from their customer service to the actual renting process is nothing less than professional. There are no hidden fees or other BS that some companies have. Everything is straight forward and the Red Huracan that I rented was a beauty. Looking ffwd to the next time I go to Vegas...next car on the list is the Mclaren 720s

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I was there in October one of the best days ever. Loads of amazing cars to choose from a great company to deal with nothing was a problem. I would definitely recommended it to anyone.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

I can not explain how awesome it was to have a chase to drive this car. I rented it for my 40th birthday present to my self. I will never forget the experience thank you.