Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Had a great time with my son driving one of his dream cars. Fantastic communication and service throughout.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tony C, General Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

We are glad you both had an amazing time! We look forward to having you all back for your next Las Vegas trip!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Great staff. Attention to detail in satisfying their customers. We enjoyed the Slingshot which got lots of attention at the strip and a fun ride on the open highway to the fire valley national park.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review! We try to make sure everyone is treated like family and provide the best customer service experience! We are glad you had an amazing time in the slingshot!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

This was a blast. From booking to arrival the experience was unforgettable. My wife and I rented the Lamborghini Gallardo. Was so much fun to be behind the wheel of this convertble. All the staff were very personable and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back once we decide on what to rent next, so many choices!! Thanks Royalty for an unforgettable experience

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate the review and letting others know the amazing experience you had with us! We look forward to having you back, I'd say the Huracan is next!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Just a amazing experience another year royalty has made my vacations 100xbetter excellent customer service best place to rent excotics in Vegas

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate having you as a guest and look forward to your next visit to Royalty Exotic Cars.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

I'll being by saying that I'm a huge car (vehicle) fanatic. I live and breathe to experience as many vehicles as I can. While in Vegas for my bachelor party, my buddy and I had rented a Lamborghini Huracan one day. I had seen many reviews of Royalty online, as well as watch many of their YouTube videos. Making the reservations and picking up the car went well enough. Unlimited mileage is a plus - but in Vegas, you won't be racking the miles up quickly anyway.

The car was in great shape, at first glance. When you're picking the car up, the excitement keeps you from seeing many of the car's faults. Immediately upon starting the car, dash lights appeared. We had to wait 10-15 for them to take it back into the shop to "fix" the problem. I'm assuming they confirmed the car wasn't going to fall apart, hooked it up to an OBD and cleared the codes. The lights had appeared again shortly after driving away. The car had 125K+ miles on it (which I was shocked), so it didn't drive the best. I didn't say anything, and my buddy didn't notice the drive quality, but I did. I also had wondering how many times the car was wrecked, because the passenger floorboard was far from being "normal". The front of the car also had a horrible vinyl wrap job.

I'm not saying this will be the experience for all of the vehicles, but this was the experience with ours. They do have several nice cars for rent. I wasn't a fan of the big contract, specifying additional charges for burning the tires, racing, etc., etc. Driving the exotic should be relaxing/exciting experience and that does not promote that. For the price paid - I'm not sure I can say that it was worth it, and I'm also not sure that I'd do it again. I also rented a (practically brand new) Corvette Z06 from Hertz with unlimited miles and I had just as much fun, if not more, with that car.

Date of experience: August 2018