Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 24 October 2018

This was a blast. From booking to arrival the experience was unforgettable. My wife and I rented the Lamborghini Gallardo. Was so much fun to be behind the wheel of this convertble. All the staff were very personable and knowledgeable. We will definitely be back once we decide on what to rent next, so many choices!! Thanks Royalty for an unforgettable experience

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tony C, General Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate the review and letting others know the amazing experience you had with us! We look forward to having you back, I'd say the Huracan is next!

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Just a amazing experience another year royalty has made my vacations 100xbetter excellent customer service best place to rent excotics in Vegas

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate having you as a guest and look forward to your next visit to Royalty Exotic Cars.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

I'll being by saying that I'm a huge car (vehicle) fanatic. I live and breathe to experience as many vehicles as I can. While in Vegas for my bachelor party, my buddy and I had rented a Lamborghini Huracan one day. I had seen many reviews of Royalty online, as well as watch many of their YouTube videos. Making the reservations and picking up the car went well enough. Unlimited mileage is a plus - but in Vegas, you won't be racking the miles up quickly anyway.

The car was in great shape, at first glance. When you're picking the car up, the excitement keeps you from seeing many of the car's faults. Immediately upon starting the car, dash lights appeared. We had to wait 10-15 for them to take it back into the shop to "fix" the problem. I'm assuming they confirmed the car wasn't going to fall apart, hooked it up to an OBD and cleared the codes. The lights had appeared again shortly after driving away. The car had 125K+ miles on it (which I was shocked), so it didn't drive the best. I didn't say anything, and my buddy didn't notice the drive quality, but I did. I also had wondering how many times the car was wrecked, because the passenger floorboard was far from being "normal". The front of the car also had a horrible vinyl wrap job.

I'm not saying this will be the experience for all of the vehicles, but this was the experience with ours. They do have several nice cars for rent. I wasn't a fan of the big contract, specifying additional charges for burning the tires, racing, etc., etc. Driving the exotic should be relaxing/exciting experience and that does not promote that. For the price paid - I'm not sure I can say that it was worth it, and I'm also not sure that I'd do it again. I also rented a (practically brand new) Corvette Z06 from Hertz with unlimited miles and I had just as much fun, if not more, with that car.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t going to leave a review but can’t keep it in, first off I was getting married and didn’t want a bold color and specially requested the black huracan, They told me it’s not available it’s sent out for maintenance but being the once royalty fan I was i have seen on insta they sold the Lamborghini to a employee already, im not sure if it’s because I only needed 4 hr rental or it’s new management or what but this place is going down hill, my friend just had the lambo red huracan with the big wing, car had over 120k Miles, airbag light, check engine light was on and that is concerning, the car did not break down on him but why all the warning lights?

I would have appreciated you to Just be honest with me from the get go and not lie.

Date of experience: October 2018
Tony C, General Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Good Morning Brandon,

Thank you for the review and informing us of the issue during your rental. While we always try to be as transparent as possible and create the best experience for each guest, sometimes moves are made, cars go down and our staff has no control of the outcome. The black Lamborghini Huracan you did reserve has been in Texas to have the vehicle twin turbo'd to enhance the customer experience and we do apologize if there was a lapse in communication on our end as far as rebooking you into a different vehicle. The vehicle that was purchased by our tech was a black Lamborghini Gallardo, as seen in the video below.

As for the Red Lamborghini Huracan your friend had. Here at Royalty, we have a full team of technicians that are on site and have all the technology to full diagnose any issues. Specifically with the Huracans, the check engine light/airbag codes will come on with a fluctuation of temperature, common in Las Vegas in October. Royalty staff members are trained to double check with our technicians before renting to any clients with dash lights on. Once the okay is given, the vehicles are sent out.

Please, give me a call at the office and we can discuss any other information or details you may need. We look forward to earning your trust and business back.

-Tony

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

First off the cars are flawless. Well maintained,spotless clean, and exactly as advertised. Showroom is amazing a one of one Bugatti in it is a great touch. But the real exceptional part is the staff!! From first email to texting to confirm that everything was set before I arrived. The cars are amazing but the staff and the treatment they provide will make you come back year after year like I do!! See you guys in 2019 Adrian

Date of experience: October 2018
Tony C, General Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy you had an amazing experience with us. We will see you again next year. Maybe the 720s next?