Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
LOVE THIS PLACE

Just went recently with my girlfirend to rent a ferrari. Upon arrival the manager tony informed me... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Guide64597582596
Awesome Cars

I was in Las Vegas on a trip from Australia & had 1 thing that I wanted to do & that was to check... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 249.00
from US$ 135.99
1,335 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process these guys hour rental ferrari california great car dream car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 19 October 2018

First time renting from these guys and there service is great. Actually met the owner Houston and he was very friendly, told him that I was a big fan of his YouTube channel and he was very appreciative of thatI would definitely rent from these guys again when I’m back in Vegas

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tony C, General Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Hey Alvin,

Thank you for the kind review and being a fan of Royalty Exotic Cars! We appreciate the support and we look forward to having you back as a repeat renter. Make sure you come back and visit, you never know what new cars will be in :-)

Reviewed 18 October 2018

I was very pleased with the professionalism, service, and overall experience with the team At Royalty...I would highly recommend, and will return in future visits to Vegas.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tony C, General Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your next trip to Las Vegas!

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I visited royalty exotics last year for my bachelor party with a group of guys we rented 5 cars for 24hrs, everything was great which is what brought our group back this year to rent cars again. This time was a very different experience from the beginning. First of all 2 of the cars both Huracán s had check engine lights on before leaving the lot and we were told it’s nothing and to not worry about it. 3 of the cars had GPS’s that did not work at all causing our group to get split up at times. Being that most people including myself is not from Las Vegas and don’t know the roads this was frustrating. There is poor cellular service at some of the locations making it difficult to to use the gps on a phone. Half way thru our rental 2 of the Huracán s had engine oil lights come on, we immediately called the emergency line and again were informed “this is normal” and to continue on. Later on in the trip we were searching what local events were going on and stumbled upon the Las Vegas speedway which had a event going on till midnight. We were not informed this was not allowed and there was nothing directly stated in the contract so A couple of the guys in my group figured that it would be a safe controlled way to use the cars. They went down the drag strip once and did not do anything more then most people do on the roads everyday. None of us ever had any ill intentions and have always respected the cars. After 2 trips and 9 rentals every car was always returned spotless, full of fuel and early! However after returning the fallowing morning to drop the cars off we were told there would be a $1,000 fine for every car that was on the track. We were told it’s stated in the contract. After reading thru all 14 pages of fine print there was 2 small Lines that said not to race or do any speed tests. That is very misleading and had we known we never would have been there. regardless It was our fault we did not read every single line of the small fine print (which most people do not since all the important stuff was stated above and explained). we apologized and that we did not mean any harm by doing so. We were then told this used to be a big problem with people taking the cars there, yet they never mention it when you rent or even directly state it in the contract. It clearly states bringing cars back late is $250 but a large $1,000 fine is not?
The fine print is full of loopholes to increase revenue. I would strongly encourage you to read all 14 pages of fine print because When they hand you the iPad and rush you thru the signing process it’s easy to over look Allot of things that could cause this to be a very expensive experience. My brother had a car from another smaller company and did the same thing with the guys in my group and that company was realistic and understood it was also not mentioned and they did NOT fine him! That was his first time there and we were repeat customers with royalty but all royalty sees is $$$.

Needless to say me and my group will be going with a smaller company next time as bigger is not always better.

4  Thank Knott32
Tony C, Front Office Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review of Royalty Exotic Cars, while my staff and I do wish the review was posted under different circumstances, I would like to provide some clarity on the key issues brought up in your review. I would also like to first, apologize for the experience being subpar, unlike your first trip to our Royalty.

-Check Engine Lights: With Exotic vehicles, all operators of the vehicles must be aware that the vehicles are very temperamental, sometimes leading to lights, malfunctions and cautions that are simply nothing more than the vehicle "over-thinking" themselves. Here at Royalty, we have a full team of technicians that are on site and have all the technology to full diagnose any issues. Specifically with the Huracans, the check engine light will come on with a fluctuation of temperature, common in Las Vegas in October. Royalty staff members are trained to double check with our technicians before renting to any clients with dash lights on. Once the okay is given, the vehicles are sent out.
-Oil Light: With a V-10 engine in the Huracans, the vehicles tend to burn oil faster than it's exotic counterparts. After going back and listening to the conversation about the oil, we were notified that only one oil light, not 2, had come on, and it was on the Huracan that we later found out had been drag racing on the speedway. The oil in these cars is for every day driving, not the abuse that the track/drag strip tends to have.
-GPS and Cellular Service: While we do our best to keep the Garmin GPS devices are updated as often as necessary, the growing Las Vegas Metropolitan Area is always changing, with road closures, additions and construction, we provide the GPS as an add on for assistance and not reliance. In the desert, the GPS or cellular service may not be the best.
-Drag Racing and Fines: At NO POINT does Royalty Exotic Cars endorse the use of our vehicles for racing (on or off the track), recklessness, or speed testing. Section 3 of our contract that must be read AND acknowledged with the client's initials physically typed in states "I agree to follow all state and federal regulations and understand that unsafe operation of the rental vehicle may result in fines/early termination of rental agreement" as well as the 10th box which also must be physically initialed by the client states "I am aware that the rental vehicle has an RPM sensor installed that provides Royalty Exotic Cars with information about the engine/performance of the car and I agree not to rev the engine in neutral, and understand that abusive performance of the vehicle may result in fines/early termination of the rental agreement". The fines were assessed based on the abuse the vehicles took and having to delay the rental on the renters that had the vehicles after you all.

We appreciate the honesty and letting us know you visited the track with our vehicles. When you all left the showroom, you all and Royalty Exotic Cars had an understanding and the fines were openly acknowledged, paid in full and receipts were issued.

With all being said, I would like to invite you, and your friends back to Royalty Exotic Cars for your next trip to Las Vegas. We never want the impression of Royalty to be a bad one. Your review is appreciated, as we use this as building blocks to improve in all areas. We take great pride in our high level of customer service and we would love to show you that 5 Star Service that our guests, and formerly yourself, are accustomed to!

Reviewed 17 October 2018

The white Huracan Spyder was amazing, so much fun!! Awesome people, very friendly. Will definitely be back to do it again!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for the review! We are glad you had a great time. When you come back you will have to try the Aventador or one of the Ferrari or McLarens so you can see how they all drive and really pick your favorite.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I put together a group of 5 people including myself last year to rent exotic cars. We chose royalty because they had the most options and everything went great. This year I assembled the group again to rent another 5 cars. I booked my car (Black Huracan) 4 months prior to our trip because I was very specific on what car I wanted. The day before our rentals everyone in the group got confirmation emails regarding their rentals for the following day. I did not receive any email so I decided to call Royalty and verify I’m all set. It was at this point where they told me the Black Huracan I had rented was not there so they moved me to a yellow convertible Huracan and called it an “upgrade” sorry but moving me to a car that is uncomfortable to me because of it having less leg room ( I know this because we rented one last year) is not an upgrade. Since it was such short notice there were no other cars available. Luckily I was able to find another company who was great and had the hardtop Huracan I was looking for, they matched the price and set it all up for the following day. I understand things happen and cars become unavailable but the least they could had done was inform me!, if I hadn’t called I would have showed up the next day to find it out In person and that would have completely ruined my trip. The only good thing they did for me was refund my money so I could go else where. Royalty has the largest fleet and has been growing, this makes them appealing but unfortunately it’s caused their customer service to go down hill. Personally to me this isn’t a business anymore, it’s Houston’s play room of cars they let you use when it’s convenient for him. Do your research and go with a smaller company who will treat you like a valued customer as opposed to just another number.

1  Thank n181racing

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review, it is always beneficial to learn ways we can improve here at Royalty Exotic Cars. To begin, let me apologize for the inconvenience the rebooking may have caused you. I can assure you that ownership had no intentions of deliberately interfering with your rental, but we moved the vehicle to Texas to have it Twin Turbo'd to add to the customer enjoyment factor. It was a decision that was made just a short time before your rental. When you spoke with representatives from Royalty, we tried to provide other options, which did not suit your liking, and when it was collectively decided that you did not want to drive the vehicles available, we acknowledged that and fully refunded the amount with no questions asked.

We do ask that this is not your last impression of Royalty Exotic Cars and I would like to personally invite you back for your next trip to Las Vegas, so we can provide you with a 5 Star Experience that you did experience your first trip to Royalty. Yet again, let me apologize for the inconvenience. Royalty Exotic Cars has, and always will have a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service and assuring each customer that you're not just a number to us.