Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I put together a group of 5 people including myself last year to rent exotic cars. We chose royalty because they had the most options and everything went great. This year I assembled the group again to rent another 5 cars. I booked my car (Black Huracan) 4 months prior to our trip because I was very specific on what car I wanted. The day before our rentals everyone in the group got confirmation emails regarding their rentals for the following day. I did not receive any email so I decided to call Royalty and verify I’m all set. It was at this point where they told me the Black Huracan I had rented was not there so they moved me to a yellow convertible Huracan and called it an “upgrade” sorry but moving me to a car that is uncomfortable to me because of it having less leg room ( I know this because we rented one last year) is not an upgrade. Since it was such short notice there were no other cars available. Luckily I was able to find another company who was great and had the hardtop Huracan I was looking for, they matched the price and set it all up for the following day. I understand things happen and cars become unavailable but the least they could had done was inform me!, if I hadn’t called I would have showed up the next day to find it out In person and that would have completely ruined my trip. The only good thing they did for me was refund my money so I could go else where. Royalty has the largest fleet and has been growing, this makes them appealing but unfortunately it’s caused their customer service to go down hill. Personally to me this isn’t a business anymore, it’s Houston’s play room of cars they let you use when it’s convenient for him. Do your research and go with a smaller company who will treat you like a valued customer as opposed to just another number.

1  Thank n181racing
Tony C, Front Office Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your review, it is always beneficial to learn ways we can improve here at Royalty Exotic Cars. To begin, let me apologize for the inconvenience the rebooking may have caused you. I can assure you that ownership had no intentions of deliberately interfering with your rental, but we moved the vehicle to Texas to have it Twin Turbo'd to add to the customer enjoyment factor. It was a decision that was made just a short time before your rental. When you spoke with representatives from Royalty, we tried to provide other options, which did not suit your liking, and when it was collectively decided that you did not want to drive the vehicles available, we acknowledged that and fully refunded the amount with no questions asked.

We do ask that this is not your last impression of Royalty Exotic Cars and I would like to personally invite you back for your next trip to Las Vegas, so we can provide you with a 5 Star Experience that you did experience your first trip to Royalty. Yet again, let me apologize for the inconvenience. Royalty Exotic Cars has, and always will have a dedication to providing the highest level of customer service and assuring each customer that you're not just a number to us.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

These guys are true professionals. The renting process is low pressure and very simple as you just check some boxes on the digital contract and sign on an ipad. The cars are well-maintained and clean. We went in a group of 4 renting 2 McLarens, Huracan, and Aston Martin. We each had a tutorial on the cars and were on the road in a few minutes. A great experience!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tony C, General Manager at Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

So happy we can make your trip to Las Vegas an amazing one. We look forward to having your group back again. You'll have to try a Ferrari next time.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

I strongly recommend royal exotic. Fantastic car really friendly and professional people. There is no doubt the best place in Vegas to rent a car. I will come back for sure Alain

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Great cars, great people, amazing service! Very professional business that makes renting these super cars fast and easy!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

Incredible staff with incredible cars. Went up to my Charleston and back and had a blast - car drove amazing.

Date of experience: September 2018