Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
LOVE THIS PLACE

Just went recently with my girlfirend to rent a ferrari. Upon arrival the manager tony informed me... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Guide64597582596
Awesome Cars

I was in Las Vegas on a trip from Australia & had 1 thing that I wanted to do & that was to check... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 249.00
from US$ 135.99
1,335 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process these guys hour rental ferrari california great car dream car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Second time we have rented a car through this company best around in Las Vegas amazing cars and great staff would recommend anyone who is renting a vehicle in Las Vegas to visit here

1  Thank _adam_h_lfc
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Very happy returning customer.. Had the chance to take out the Porsche GT3 RS today!!! Unbelievable experience would highly recommend this to anybody in town... Petrol heads dream reasonable prices :)

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Had the privilege to rent the Lambo from these guys. Really easy to deal with, no BS and the choice of cars is amazing. Would definitely recommend them and next time I am in Vegas I will 100% return there and rent again.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Easily the best experience I have had, topped off by the back drop which is Las Vegas.

We booked out a 24hr hire in the green Lamborghini Aventador, which I would say if you can afford to do then go for it over the Huracan's which are available.
The noise alone of this car is addictive to the point I didn’t want to get out of it! Surprisingly over the 19/20 hours of mixed highway and city driving, sticking to speed limits of course, only had to refuel once at a cost of roughly $50.00 for a full tank on premium ($99.00 prepaid gas option taken)

The showroom and staff are first class, couldn’t be more helpful in giving their opinions on places to visit as well as their general knowledge of the cars. We signed off the docs, shown around the car and some of the equipment and sent on our way with in about 5/10 min.

We also checked out the car meet which was on Sunday the 30th just down to the experience we had during the hire and the team we had dealings with.

I am currently planning the next trip back to Vegas and I will most certainly be looking at taking the Aventador out again, outstanding fleet and company to deal with.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Service,Time, Deliver, Everything went excellent as always we appreciate all the atentions as always to us.Thank you again.