Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Easily the best experience I have had, topped off by the back drop which is Las Vegas.

We booked out a 24hr hire in the green Lamborghini Aventador, which I would say if you can afford to do then go for it over the Huracan's which are available.
The noise alone of this car is addictive to the point I didn’t want to get out of it! Surprisingly over the 19/20 hours of mixed highway and city driving, sticking to speed limits of course, only had to refuel once at a cost of roughly $50.00 for a full tank on premium ($99.00 prepaid gas option taken)

The showroom and staff are first class, couldn’t be more helpful in giving their opinions on places to visit as well as their general knowledge of the cars. We signed off the docs, shown around the car and some of the equipment and sent on our way with in about 5/10 min.

We also checked out the car meet which was on Sunday the 30th just down to the experience we had during the hire and the team we had dealings with.

I am currently planning the next trip back to Vegas and I will most certainly be looking at taking the Aventador out again, outstanding fleet and company to deal with.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Service,Time, Deliver, Everything went excellent as always we appreciate all the atentions as always to us.Thank you again.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Had a great time car ran perfect and looked good !! Took a long highway drive, a little nervous at firstbut what do u expect its a Lamborghini !!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The first time I visited royalty exotic was an amazing experience. I rented the GTR and had a blast and customer service was superb. This past experiences was sub-par. The first time I went getting the car was much easier as all was needed was proof of insurance and DL. This time a declaration of insurance was required. This wasn’t a problem other than this wasn’t clearly explained until I got to the show room. I arrived in plenty of time about 30 min before, but getting this document on a Saturday was a bit difficult since I did not know before hand that it was needed. I was supposed to have the car for 4 hrs but since it took so long to get the declaration it cut into my drive time by about 45min the staff could have cared less. I wasnt and didn’t ask for anything extra. Just a apology maybe for the staff not being clear about what was required. I got the Lamborghini Huracan and the experience was absolutely amazing! Just wish staff was a little more understanding or helpful..They were a bit rude.

1  Thank koganw
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We rented Polaris Slingshots for a fun ride to Red Rock Canyon. They were clean and in great shape. The staff were friendly and helpful. What a great way to see the beautiful scenery!!