Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Had a great time car ran perfect and looked good !! Took a long highway drive, a little nervous at firstbut what do u expect its a Lamborghini !!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

The first time I visited royalty exotic was an amazing experience. I rented the GTR and had a blast and customer service was superb. This past experiences was sub-par. The first time I went getting the car was much easier as all was needed was proof of insurance and DL. This time a declaration of insurance was required. This wasn’t a problem other than this wasn’t clearly explained until I got to the show room. I arrived in plenty of time about 30 min before, but getting this document on a Saturday was a bit difficult since I did not know before hand that it was needed. I was supposed to have the car for 4 hrs but since it took so long to get the declaration it cut into my drive time by about 45min the staff could have cared less. I wasnt and didn’t ask for anything extra. Just a apology maybe for the staff not being clear about what was required. I got the Lamborghini Huracan and the experience was absolutely amazing! Just wish staff was a little more understanding or helpful..They were a bit rude.

1  Thank koganw
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We rented Polaris Slingshots for a fun ride to Red Rock Canyon. They were clean and in great shape. The staff were friendly and helpful. What a great way to see the beautiful scenery!!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Your staff, and establishment were first class. The decision to Lease your beautiful car made the trip completely different. We have never enjoyed our selves as much as we did on this trip. We only drove the car around the city, which is all you need to do. That is just pure enjoyment. We want to thank you again for picking up the car from our Hotel on Sunday. We would not lease a car from any other Exotic Showroom but yours. You have our thanks!!! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Was great time & prices could be a little better & then theyed pri have more customers. I thought the guys were friendly & helpfull

Date of experience: October 2018