Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 399.99
from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

A friend hired a Lamborghini Huracan
Spyder whilst in Las Vegas. We had an amazing day out.
All the staff were very friendly, helpful & explained the process clearly.
If your into supercars, go see these guys there’s plenty of choice.
Top class service.
Below is the actual car.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 18 September 2018

We rented from royalty exotic and with out a doubt would do it again. They are customer centric and only rent clean, quality vehicles for your enjoyment.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I've been following Royalty Exotic Cars for awhile now on various social media platforms and have been impressed with their structure and rental format. My wife and I were in Las Vegas recently and I jumped at the chance to rent my current favorite car, a Lamborghini Huracan for 4 hours. Hermes got me all set up and on the road to a great cruise through the mountains. It was a very clean, tight running car, even with 125k miles, which is amazing. Most exotic rentals turn into garbage, but Royalty has a fantastic fleet manager and keeps the cars operating very well. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The staff was super cool and laid back. I didn’t feel pressured to rent a car even though they closed in 20min the first day I went there. I didn’t see anything I liked at the moment so I told them I’d be back in the morning when they would have more cars to choose from. I woke up the next day and went to check out what they had available. I ended up picking the green Lamborghini Huracan for 24hrs. The car was amazing! It was so clean and it rode at 100%. Felt like a brand new Lamborghini. Hermes & AJ were helpful and understanding through out the whole process. I definitely recommend going here and only here to everyone I know that is visiting Las Vegas.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Easy service just bring your insurance declarations and you’ll be on the road in no time. Lamborghini huracan was a insane amount of fun.

Date of experience: August 2018