Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I've been following Royalty Exotic Cars for awhile now on various social media platforms and have been impressed with their structure and rental format. My wife and I were in Las Vegas recently and I jumped at the chance to rent my current favorite car, a Lamborghini Huracan for 4 hours. Hermes got me all set up and on the road to a great cruise through the mountains. It was a very clean, tight running car, even with 125k miles, which is amazing. Most exotic rentals turn into garbage, but Royalty has a fantastic fleet manager and keeps the cars operating very well. I highly recommend them.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The staff was super cool and laid back. I didn’t feel pressured to rent a car even though they closed in 20min the first day I went there. I didn’t see anything I liked at the moment so I told them I’d be back in the morning when they would have more cars to choose from. I woke up the next day and went to check out what they had available. I ended up picking the green Lamborghini Huracan for 24hrs. The car was amazing! It was so clean and it rode at 100%. Felt like a brand new Lamborghini. Hermes & AJ were helpful and understanding through out the whole process. I definitely recommend going here and only here to everyone I know that is visiting Las Vegas.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Easy service just bring your insurance declarations and you’ll be on the road in no time. Lamborghini huracan was a insane amount of fun.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Everyone at Royalty treated me like they’ve known me my whole life. The best experience of any attraction that I’ve ever had in Vegas. I will be Renting from them on every trip that I take to Las Vegas .

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I've rented exotic cars from other businesses before and they have fell short in one way or another i.e. whether it be poor customer service, poor quality of their rental car fleet, too many restrictions in terms of what you can/can't do with the cars etc. I've been a long time follower of Royalty Exotic Cars via YouTube. Houston (the owner) seems like a down to earth guy, pure car enthusiast (my assumption from watching his videos). When it was time for me and my co-workers to take a last minute weekend getaway down to Vegas, I decided to give them a call to reserve some cars. The entire process was great from start to finish. Their website had thorough details about their services, rates, vehicles available, rules/regulations, I mean you couldn't get more black and white than that. I sent an email inquiry asking about availability for the day I wanted to rent and within 15 minutes of my email inquiry I received a call from someone over at Royalty. They answered all my questions and I was sold, made my reservation (720s, Huracan, 458 which later turned into the new NSX). Upon arriving to Royalty showroom we were all impressed with the quality and cleanliness of their showroom and cars. There was a mechanical issue with the 458 the day before we were to rent it and they accommodated us as best as they could by providing us with the new Acura NSX (not high on my list of cars to drive but it was an experience). We got to meet Houston (the owner) and chat with him while we were doing our paperwork, great guy. We had the cars for 4 hours and had a blast. I would recommend anyone looking for a unique fun driving experience to visit Royalty Exotic Cars. I can't wait until they get their 812 Superfast I will be back for sure.