Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the business

Best staff and customer service in the exotic car rental business. Their fleet is well maintained... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go52043445847
Las Vegas, Nevada
Worth it!

Can’t say enough about these guys and the experience. If you ever wanted to truly live for a day... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Inspire24199973984

Recommended experiences in and around Las Vegas
from US$ 199.00
from US$ 295.00
from US$ 135.99
from US$ 249.00
1,314 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car great car unlimited mileage awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I've rented exotic cars from other businesses before and they have fell short in one way or another i.e. whether it be poor customer service, poor quality of their rental car fleet, too many restrictions in terms of what you can/can't do with the cars etc. I've been a long time follower of Royalty Exotic Cars via YouTube. Houston (the owner) seems like a down to earth guy, pure car enthusiast (my assumption from watching his videos). When it was time for me and my co-workers to take a last minute weekend getaway down to Vegas, I decided to give them a call to reserve some cars. The entire process was great from start to finish. Their website had thorough details about their services, rates, vehicles available, rules/regulations, I mean you couldn't get more black and white than that. I sent an email inquiry asking about availability for the day I wanted to rent and within 15 minutes of my email inquiry I received a call from someone over at Royalty. They answered all my questions and I was sold, made my reservation (720s, Huracan, 458 which later turned into the new NSX). Upon arriving to Royalty showroom we were all impressed with the quality and cleanliness of their showroom and cars. There was a mechanical issue with the 458 the day before we were to rent it and they accommodated us as best as they could by providing us with the new Acura NSX (not high on my list of cars to drive but it was an experience). We got to meet Houston (the owner) and chat with him while we were doing our paperwork, great guy. We had the cars for 4 hours and had a blast. I would recommend anyone looking for a unique fun driving experience to visit Royalty Exotic Cars. I can't wait until they get their 812 Superfast I will be back for sure.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Staff is super helpful and very knowledgeable about every car in there. If you are ever in Vegas and want to have the best time go see Royality Exotics!!!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Thank you from the best experience ever ,Royalty exotic cars Definitely recommend it , and would definitely come back

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Great customer service, friendly staff, was even greeted by the owner. Amazing cars and great price!

Reviewed 9 September 2018

These are the most attractive and fun cars on the planet. The team at Royalty Exotic Cars will go out of there way to make sure you have the experience of a lifetime.