Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 167.99
from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Great experience. Fantastic staff. They even tried to upgrade me at no extra cost when they informed me that it was not advisable to put the top down on the Gallardo because it was so hot out. I was happy with my choice anyway so they covered my gas instead. I look forward to doing this again.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

it was a wonderful time
24 hours having the best sport car of the world
my thirth time driving a Lambo in las vegas

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This people are the most incredible people in the bussines!! Very professionals, rent with all confidence highly qualified and recommended 200%, don't think it twice or someone else probably rent the car u want!! Like nike said. Just do It!!!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Great service before and during the rental process great new car and very clean very helpful and explained everything!
Best super car experience I have done yet

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I rent a Vanderhaul Venice 2018 and it was super clean and very fun to drive! I will repeat thé experience for sure!

1  Thank claveteric