“Excellent service new and clean cars”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Great service before and during the rental process great new car and very clean very helpful and explained everything!
Best super car experience I have done yet

All reviews
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I rent a Vanderhaul Venice 2018 and it was super clean and very fun to drive! I will repeat thé experience for sure!

1  Thank claveteric
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We had a blast and were treated wonderfully by the team at Royalty. The car was perfect and was everything we could have expected. This was my fourth rental and it is my intention to do so again someday.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I rented a Blue Lamborghini with them last week... wow... what AWESOME service! Easy process, the car is EXACTLY as pictured , the pricing and rules are laid out. Instructions on how to operate vehicle fully explained . Very courteous , professional, a great company. I’m already planning to come back next year!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I originally booked the Yellow 15 Ferrari 458 Italia, but was inform via email that I was rebooked to a 18 Yellow Lamborgini Huracan. My buddy had already rented a Lambo so I was looking to mix it up. When I got the Royalty they had a wide selection of exoctic cars, all looking pristine. The drivers window of the Lambo I was given wouldn’t go down so I asked for an upgrade. We came to an agreement on the 18 McLaren 570S and boy was I happy with it. As much as I wanted to drive a Ferrari, the McLaren was a dream. The also comped my gas. Thanks Hermes, I will be back next time I visit Vegas