Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 167.99
from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We had a blast and were treated wonderfully by the team at Royalty. The car was perfect and was everything we could have expected. This was my fourth rental and it is my intention to do so again someday.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I rented a Blue Lamborghini with them last week... wow... what AWESOME service! Easy process, the car is EXACTLY as pictured , the pricing and rules are laid out. Instructions on how to operate vehicle fully explained . Very courteous , professional, a great company. I’m already planning to come back next year!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

I originally booked the Yellow 15 Ferrari 458 Italia, but was inform via email that I was rebooked to a 18 Yellow Lamborgini Huracan. My buddy had already rented a Lambo so I was looking to mix it up. When I got the Royalty they had a wide selection of exoctic cars, all looking pristine. The drivers window of the Lambo I was given wouldn’t go down so I asked for an upgrade. We came to an agreement on the 18 McLaren 570S and boy was I happy with it. As much as I wanted to drive a Ferrari, the McLaren was a dream. The also comped my gas. Thanks Hermes, I will be back next time I visit Vegas

Reviewed 18 July 2018

rented Lamborghini, Ferrari , GT3 RS, and a 650S. Great cars, nice people that were very accommodating. Will definitely do it again!
George

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Rent one of the many exotic vehicles that they have to offer. If tou truly enjoy driving. Then this is the toy box for you. Just one ride and i was hooked. I have rented several rides. Always satisfied. The staff is very nice and accommodating. Great experience!!