Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Royalty Exotic - Stop reading reviews and go there now!! :)

My wife and I were in Vegas for a week at a business conference. We saw a few shows and had dinner... read more

Reviewed today
Travel35801327034
Louisville, Kentucky
Will visit again

Easy to use, simple pricing and understanding of charges. No hidden fees... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from US$ 162.99
from US$ 99.99
from US$ 295.00
1,277 results
All reviews lamborghini huracan rental process hour rental ferrari california these guys dream car unlimited mileage great car awesome experience red rock canyon whole process four hours in great shape great company bucket list hoover dam vegas trip
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

We hired the slingshot for 4hrs. Great vehicle to drive and would recommend it to anyone. Royalty exotic cars are very professional and helpful. Showed us around the vehicle and explained everything and gave us both a bottle of water

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I'll start by saying I am not someone who writes reviews on websites. This is my first and probably my last. The only reason I am writing this is because Royalty did such a phenomenal job. We reserved a Ferrari FF because there were 3 of us total and we wanted to be together. A week before our trip they called and said that the FF was in for service (totally understandable...it's a Ferrari). This was less than ideal because the only other 4-seaters were NOT what we were looking for (a Bentley) . To make things right, we ended up renting the GTR and the red Huracan which they gave us a large discount on. It was slightly more expensive overall but we got two awesome cars. The experience was great. The staff understands why you are there. They obviously are just as passionate about the cars as the customers. My friend is also handicapped and they made every accommodation necessary for him to have a great time. The cars are extremely well maintained which gives you confidence to push them hard. They aren't ignorant about how you're going to drive the cars and recommend good routes in order to open them up. I am not someone who wants to cruise the strip in a Lambo.... I would and have recommended Royalty to others when they are in Vegas and can't wait until next time to rent that green Aventador!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We rented 5 Slingshots for our group and had an amazing time. Cody and the entire staff were helpful, friendly, and professional. Returned the next day and rented the Porsche GT3RS. Fantastic experience overall! Anyone wanting to rent a fun vehicle while in Vegas MUST visit Royalty Exotics. There is no better unlimited mileage deal anywhere.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Love the showroom and the speedy service that these guys provide. Great experience for car enthusiasts.

1  Thank rchin630
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The experience from the moment we walked in was professional and educational. Houston and his team provide a top notch service. The cars were clean and awesome!