“Amazing Experience ”

Royalty Exotic Cars: Dean Martin Showroom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Rent Supercars, Exotic Cars, Sports Cars, Slingshots, Motorcycles and Jeeps in Las Vegas. Choose from more than 10 car brands including Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren, Porsche, Bentley, Audi, Slingshots, Ducati, BMW, Indian and Jeeps.
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The team at Royalty Exotics treated my wife and I like family. There beyond amazing and my wife wanted to do the Ferrari F12 and from personal experiences I have driven every car out there except my dream car. But now we booked our reservation for August 18th for the 24 hr rental again for a round 2 and are very excited we love everyone at Royalty thanks Houston, Tony, and Hermès see you in a month

Date of experience: June 2018
"hoover dam"
in 40 reviews
"vegas trip"

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Got a check engine light 2 hours in and the guys couldn’t clear it so they upgraded our rental and gave us extra time! That’s how you’re supposed to treat a customer! Thank you Royalty

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Epic company , smart Cars, easy process , use self GPS for navigation to exit Vegas faster. Would return always to REC. No hidden issues . Love & respect the Vehicle and they will return the love .

1  Thank gilescopemac
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My son had found this place after we found out we were going to be in Vegas for a few days. Originally had booked the GTR for 4 hours but got a call that morning saying the GTR was unavailable and was upgraded to the Acura NSX.
Arrived at the location and the car was parked out front and ready to go. After some paperwork and a tutorial we were ready to go.
All the cars looked fabulous, literally looked better than when they rolled off the factory line. Staff was helpful with all my questions beforehand.
The Acura was a great upgrade, very eye catching. Lost count of how many pics people took while driving around town. In a town where there are plenty of lamborghinis and Ferrari’s the Acura stands out. Not your average exotic. Handling was superb, acceleration is powerful. I was most impressed with the braking. Almost missed a turn but the car slowed us down in plenty of time to safely make the turn.
If anyone is waffling about spending the money for one of these rides, do it. You will not be disappointed. I checked a few places and Royalty was by far the best deal around.
Just make sure you read all the details concerning renting before you book anything. Might save some headaches down the road.
I’d rent from Royalty again in a heartbeat if the chance ever comes up again.

1  Thank MikeMc33